Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gt 4 Clutch....

judgekane

Hi, does anyone know where to get a 'cheap' GT-4 clutch from, it's the ST205, found one on eBay, :- Item number: 310008412745 £122.45p, is this the best I am going to find?

Cheers

All I would say is you get what you pay for, do you have any idea how long these take to fit? at least a good days work, I wouldnt want to skimp on the price just in case you buy a pile of rubbish that you will end up replacing again in 6 months time, at least buy a clutch from a factor where it will have some form of warranty, rather than somebody off eBay who will not want to know if it goes horribly wrong

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi mate

Agree with the above post, its a lot of work, give tcb a try in cornwall, they sell genuine kits and I believe they are reasonable.

TCB 01579 383879

The service is good, delivery times are accurate!!

Regards

Abs

give ian at TR&D in Nottingham (0115 9680666), supplied and fitted he his the most reasonable. he used genuine parts or know good upgrades. don't go to eBay ive seen so many that font fit and as Toyota will quote 11 hours labour you can imagine how much that would cost. its basically an engine out job and without the right tools and facilities a pain

Hi, does anyone know where to get a 'cheap' GT-4 clutch from, it's the ST205, found one on Ebay, :- Item number: 310008412745 £122.45p, is this the best I am going to find?

Cheers

Hi Mate,

That clutch is essentially a standard replacement made by exedy. Certainly not the best, but should be good.

At the end of the day, you have a lot of choice for the GT4.

Standard Toyota - Very Long Lasting Clutch, Good Grip, Will wear out quite quickly if launched constantly, more so with increased power.

Exedy do a range of clutches, not jst the one above. You can get an uprated Single Plate, Uprated Twin Plate (With Flywheel) or a Twin Plate Carbon Clutch.

OS Giken do Single and Twin Plates. (RB Motorsport are the UK Dealers)

Ogura (ORC) do Single and Twin Plate (You can get the single plates on Ebay)

HKS do Twin Plates

Blitz do a clutch (I think it's twin plate)

Fensport have a range of clutches from Single to Triple Plates.

RPS do a Single Plate

i would avoid anything by ACT, Techniclutch, Clutchmasters. Just my Personal Opinon.

Thats just a quick rundown of some of the clutches available.

Hope that helps

Tony

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links