Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting Dates For 2008!

lady-S

Just thought if many people follow drifting then this could help and added most of next years dates for shows on there also with the exception of JAE.

EDC

Round One –Saturday 5th + Sunday 6th April @ Donington Park Circuit, International Styling and Tuning Show.

Round Two- Saturday 17th+18th May @ Knockhill Circuit, Scotland.

Round Three –Sunday 1st June @ Silverstone Circuit JTS.

Round Four – Friday 11th + Saturday 12th July @ Santa Pod Raceway, Night Race Special Street Round.

Round Five Saturday 6th + Sunday 7th Sept @ Silverstone Circuit, Trax.

Round Six –Friday 19th September + Saturday 20th + Sunday 21st @ Poznan Circuit, Poland.

Time Attack

Round One –Saturday 5th + Sunday 6th April @ Donington Park Circuit, International Styling and Tuning Show.

Round Two- Saturday May 17th + Sunday18th @ Knockhill Circuit, Scotland.

Round Three –Sunday 1st June @ Silverstone Circuit JTS.

Round Four – Saturday 5th July @ Oulton Park.

Round Five –Sunday 10th August @ Brands Hatch.

Round Six –Saturday 12th October @ Snetterton Circuit.

BDC

Round One –Sunday 29th March @ Teesside Auto Dome.

Round Two – Saturday 26th April @ LLandow, Wales.

Round Three –Saturday 31st May @ Norfolk Arena.

Round Four –Saturday 21st June @ Teesside AutoDome.

Round Five – Saturday19th July @ Lydd.

Round Six – Saturday 23rd August @ Silverstone.

Other Events!

Auto Sports Show - 10th-13th January.

Stunt Night Friday 15th Feb + Saturday Night Special Saturday 16th @ Santa Pod.

The Marangoni Fast Show - Sunday 9th March @Santa Pod (+sat night special + Sunday RWYB!)

Testuto - (Jap Day Only!) Friday 4th April @ Santa Pod.

Performance, Tuning and Mod Show - Sunday 11th May @ Santa Pod.

Rising Sun Jap Car Show - Saturday 10th + Sunday 11th May @ Nostrell Priory.

Jap Fest – Saturday May 17th @ Castle Comb.

Jap Show Saturday 21st Sunday 22nd June @ Santa Pod.

!Removed! – Sunday 6th July @ Thorsby Park.

Ten Of The Best - Sunday 7th July - @ Elvington AirField.

Roto Stock - Saturday 9th + Sunday 10th August.

Jap Show Finale – Saturday 4th Sunday 5th October @ Santa Pod.

Where is JAE???!!

Peterborough. Possibly.

Seems date and venue may not be confirmed yet and there are possible clashes with other events at the Show Ground in July.

TOTB CLICKY

Acording to the dates on their site it is 27yh July (not 7th) and JAE is possibly 26th July at Peterborough again........me thinks they need to sort stuff out ;)

well im hoping its delayed and cant be in july as im in cyrpus 16th till 30th :yahoo: but then i will miss jae :crybaby:

oops well if they go ahead and keep it as the 26th there might not be many there esp traders who will be at TOTB VII. need to sort it out and ASAP

Extract from official showground publication:

"

IRISH SETTER CENTENARY CHAMPIONSHIP AND OPEN DOG SHOW

Friday 18th - Saturday 19th

Organised by: The Irish Setter Association, England

FAITH

Saturday 26th July - Saturday 2nd August

Organised by: Kingdom Faith Church"

So that is the Saturday of the 19th - 20th July weekend taken up by a dog show

The following weekend 26th - 27th July is taken up by a Religious Gathering that lasts all week to Saturday 2nd August.

Following last years "wet event" where JAE organisers were billed for excess damage caused to the showground it was muted that the venue might be moved to another location..................Maybe the organisers will tell us soon :unsure:

Extract from official showground publication:

"

FAITH

Saturday 26th July - Saturday 2nd August

Organised by: Kingdom Faith Church"

We could all put fish stickers on the backs of our cars and gatecrash this one.......it's a whole week !! :unsure:

Following last years "wet event" where JAE organisers were billed for excess damage caused to the showground it was muted that the venue might be moved to another location..................Maybe the organisers will tell us soon :unsure:

I check the JAE website most days but not seem anything definite yet

I hope its not the East of England S*** Ground again. Bring back Billing! Thats what i say! :D

I hope its not the East of England S*** Ground again. Bring back Billing! Thats what i say! :D

I agree mate! Billing was a great place for the show! B)

I understand that Billing was considered too small for the show which has grown a lot in size since it used to be there.

Maybe they could go back to Billing and restrict the number of attendees?

Me, Fidgits, Moffmo, Rhaines and everyone drunk go-karting back in 2004 was priceless :D :lol:

Me, Fidgits, Moffmo, Rhaines and everyone drunk go-karting back in 2004 was priceless :D :lol:

I think that was when Anne and I did our Driving Miss Daisy impression on the go-karting track... I have never been karting since !!! :rolleyes:

I think that was when Anne and I did our Driving Miss Daisy impression on the go-karting track... I have never been karting since !!! :rolleyes:

Technically you weren't Karting then either :P

id voice your opinions to the so called JAE organisers who seem to be failing in that there no longer answering questions, emails or posts.

id say at the moment it looks like no JAE for 08

JAE forum

id voice your opinions to the so called JAE organisers who seem to be failing in that there no longer answering questions, emails or posts.

id say at the moment it looks like no JAE for 08

JAE forum

Done :thumbsup:

ive done a bit of digging on Jae

clair wo is the managing director of the company that organises JAe hasnt been seen on the jae forums since jae 07.

the operations manager has logged on, but not answered any messages or posts relating to jae 08.

take from that what you will.

regards the drifting, and BDC, ill be competing this year...come say hi.

mat

JAE Update.

According to the JAE forum, an announcement is imminent ( within days )

I am really sorry everyonbe that I have not been able to keep on top of the rumour mill and quash all this stuff about 2008. All I can say is THERE IS A JAE 2008. Announcements will be out very soon and it will be the same format as before where everyone can chill, have a good time and enjoy the best of the show. We have some ideas for 2008 also but right now it's down to sorting out the basics. Sorry for the lack of response and hope you can all make JAE 2008 smile.gif

raises as many questions as it answers, but no doubt all will be revealed soon !

my fav year was at billing also!

Me and Jimlad falling to sleep in the summer sun waking up with bright red faces.