Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

15's Or 16's

simyaris

Okay, so i got my car lowered about a month back, on TEIN springs. I reckon it looks pretty good considering they are only springs.

04122007547.jpg

(brows look poo poo, but can't afford to get em colour coded yet, gonna get it all done at the same time when i get my skirts and spoiler = cheaper.)

Now which would look better with this suspension setup? 15's or 16's

16's will fill the arches more, but make my car a little slower cause they are bigger and its only a 1 litre as it is.

15's might look to small? i don't knowww

Anyone got this spring setup, with 16's n 15's on so i can tell the difference.

Also looking at getting me some rotas, once i've done some hardcore saving up, or anyone got any nice alloys for sale?

Thanks

Sim

PS Pictures Pleeeaaase

id say 16s mate, alot of people on here have gone for 16s with that kind of drop and it looks sweet!

ive just put 16s on mine, look mint, lookin to get it dropped very soon (if you dont mind me askin, how much did you pay to get the springs fitted? - whats the going rate?)

cheers!

I'd deffo recommend 16's as well mate coz like you say, the wheels will fill the arches more. You also point out that being only a 1 litre, you don't really wanna sacrifice any of the available power.

Tyres are also more pricey being 16's so you need to think about the long run as well. Hopefully the standard shocks will hold out as well.

Do you know what wheels your putting on it yet?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links