Do Not Sell My Personal Information

205/40/17s Needed

gezmeister

Nah just need a cheap set for now to last me a couple of months so i can get car through the mot, then i'll probably get avons or toyos

Nah just need a cheap set for now to last me a couple of months so i can get car through the mot, then i'll probably get avons or toyos

Could be false economy.............(Unknown history of part worn tyres)

All i'm saying is i need a set of tyres to get me by for now 4mm minimum. Thats the risk you take, just like anything you buy secondhand

All i'm saying is i need a set of tyres to get me by for now 4mm minimum. Thats the risk you take, just like anything you buy secondhand

It is not a risk that I would want to take. Is "getting by for now" with 4mm really worth it? A premature tyre failure on a performance car could be very costly................(It might not only be you that may suffer)

If you cannot afford to buy new tyres maybe you should consider if you should be running the car until you can afford decent tyres.

I see where you're coming from but theres nothing to say you're not going to get premature tyre failure with a new one as well. Maybe i will just have to wait another month to get them :D

i have 4 wheels and tyres going cheap, took em off my carina!!! i am a old b.....r and preferred a better ride so put the standard ones on. i bought the car only last week with these alloys on ad the standard wheels in the boot.

4 5 spoke 17in fox premier alloys, well scratched and kerbed but all straight complete with matching 205/40 x17 tyres

will need a re furb

2 tyres only 3 months old done less than a 100o miles 2 very good tyres prob done 4000 miles

bargain for 75 quid the lot

located doncaster

pics can be emailed if needed

would part ex (or full exchangefor right ones) steels or alloys in 15in with good 'normal'tyres for carina

gotta be a bargain

Hi I have a set of Pirelli P Zero Nero Tyres nearly new (1500) miles covered.

2 tyres are 7mm

2 tyres are 6.5mm

Never wheel spun them or driven hard (I have a diesel :-( ) £200 and they are yours (they cost £360 from Kwik Fit

£40 delivery to you.

Interested?