• GLENMORANGIE
    • GROUSE
    • SOUTHERN COMFORT
    • JACK DANIELS
    • PUSSER RUM 100-%
    • BACARDI
    • SMIRNOFF RED
    • SMIRNOFF BLUE 50%

Sorry for being a heathen, but a shot or two of Pussers, glug of coke, coupla cubes and naffin great chunk of lime :drool::drool:

I seem to be able to drink quite a lot of alcohol and not get very drunk (so I'm quite lucky in some ways - but I'm not a cheap date - well in that respect any way :P )

I usually drink Southern Comfort, Taquilla (straight shots) I love TVR's but that works out VERY expensive or I drink cocktails - I like to mix my drinks I get bored drinking one type of drink all night. At the end of the night I like Baileys over ice although I like Irish Meadow better but you can't seem to get that in pubs.

Kaz

You're missing Drambui :P (Flaming :wacko: )

Southern Comfort, Neat or on the rocks :P .

I used to like JD, but after a heavy night a long time ago I can't even look a glass of it in the eye :wacko:

Only one spirit that I really drink: Laphroaig

but sometimes I have a little pastis, !Removed! Mary or rum & orange if there is a special reason.

Yannick

I remember going to Ayia Napa in 2001 and drinking this stuff called Blaster in a small kiosk.

One shot which was 98% proof and it came with a bottle of beer because once you drank it you NEEDED to follow it up to prevent yourself from dying :lol:

Ahhh those were the days.......

:meet:

pity you can only vote once :( white rum is also a personal favourite,you even though you might get a dose of twitchy nerves with your hangover the next day :lol: