Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nitrogen Filled Tyres

GreyRacer

12K and 3mm left means the time has come on the T180 to get some new tyres and boy will I be pleased to loose the awful factory fitted Dunlops. One of the places I visited included N2 filling in the price. What is the benefit though?

Going to fit Goodyear F1 Asymetrics soon as I find the best price.

someone I know used this on their Type R's tyres and it didnt make any difference. You probably need your car all hooked up to a test computer / rolling road in a lab so you can see small differneces in what ever it changes.

12K and 3mm left means the time has come on the T180 to get some new tyres and boy will I be pleased to loose the awful factory fitted Dunlops. One of the places I visited included N2 filling in the price. What is the benefit though?

Going to fit Goodyear F1 Asymetrics soon as I find the best price.

did you have the Dunlop SP Sport tires fitted ?

If so, why are they so terrible, causse i was thinking to get mine replaced next month & dealer adviced the Dunlop :P

Thnxs,

Hi, yes, I've got the Dunlop SP 01 fitted. I'm not a fan of Dunlop. I find these ones seem to roll to much at the front when cornering. All four are too porous as well needing air top ups regularly. They do not give good feedback and are not up to high speed wet weather performance IMHO.

Hi, yes, I've got the Dunlop SP 01 fitted. I'm not a fan of Dunlop. I find these ones seem to roll to much at the front when cornering. All four are too porous as well needing air top ups regularly. They do not give good feedback and are not up to high speed wet weather performance IMHO.

Strange... :blink:

The first time on the track with th T180 where on these Dunlop and i was supprised of the amount of grip whlie it was raining...

Cornering was overall also not bad, but i modified some settings..

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...c=72631&hl=

Anyone else has a opinion about these tires ... ?

thr more opinions, the more conclusions we can make about the Dunlops :drool: