Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gti

Maxed Corolla GTI

Wheres the best and cheapest place to get a CV joint? Mine needs changing and the garage said the part will cost around 160 pounds!! I saw them on the Fensport site for 115.

Is that the best around....or are there any other companies that offer the same part at a good price?

Keep calling around, you will get different prices.

Often it is cheeper and less labor, if you just buy the hole axcel, witch includes the CV joint. They just pull it from the trany and the wheel, Put the new one in.

If you just buy the CV, they pull the shaft from the trany, take apart the cv joint, do what ever is needed to prepair the old axcel for the new CV, put it in, then put the axcel back in.

As labor is normally the most cost. check out how much a whole axcel shaft will cost. As they will have to pull it either way.

You will probably be able to find one from a scrap yard but it may not be in the best condition, but thats the chance u take wehn going to a scrap yard.

Good luck !

I found a place that supply a CV Joint for my car for around 40 pound! and thats brand new!!

I couldnt believe the price.....i had to ask him twice!

The name of the company is Car Parts Warehouse, they are based in North West London. The Number is 0208 621 4072.

I also found another company who charge £40 brand new aswell, but i cant remember it right now, but I have the details written down somewhere.

Im goin to be gettin my CV joint in the next couple of days!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links