Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon

karlb97

me and the mate fitted a k&n typhoon kit to our t sports. his has air con which meant that a wee bit of bending had to be done but not to bad. overall fitment was easy.

The kit is quite expensive but is definately worth it! Great grunt of it especially at 4000rpm and alot smoother reving.

A MUST BUY!

I've been considering one of these for a while now after hearing a few peeps on here rating them. I had an apexi on my old SR and it was quality! I now have a T-pot and want the noise again so want another induc kit as I sold the other one.

Do you know if it will fit the phase 2 model??

they are a great piece of kit i didnt have 2 do any bending when i fitted mine either well worth the money

• 2 weeks later...

Nope as apexi is in bad place and sucks in warm air and thats not what induction kit it for, only thing going for it is dry filter but had my typhoon in for 20,000 and no problems!

Apexi relocated is ok but TBH still in engine bay, best induction kit was envy one as was dry filter and in same place as typhoon, but dont make them any more!

because ive managed to move on to bigger and better things....kevins going to do me a one off ENVY CAI!!!! :D :D :D

How?! Would prefer this over the K&N, Blitz or even your A'pexi

lo ppl , anyone know where i can get a heat shield for my typhoon? been looking everywhere to no luck :( just asking about before i start to make my own lol

because ive managed to move on to bigger and better things....kevins going to do me a one off ENVY CAI!!!! :D :D :D

what do you mean? i think you have misunderstood. i prefer it over k&n, blitz and apexi, thats why im getting one

what do you mean? i think you have misunderstood. i prefer it over k&n, blitz and apexi, thats why im getting one

No I mean how is Kevin getting hold of one?

I also would prefer it that's my point. Hopefully your "one off" could be two.

lo ppl , anyone know where i can get a heat shield for my typhoon? been looking everywhere to no luck :( just asking about before i start to make my own lol

why would you want a heatshield for it..its not near anything hot is it?

I had an apexi orignally, and got Envys last CIA

Much better than the Apexi imo, can feel a better difference and better located to!

No I mean how is Kevin getting hold of one?

I also would prefer it that's my point. Hopefully your "one off" could be two.

aaawww sorry mate, i get ya now! my mistake :oops:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links