Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carbon Fibre Bonnets,

Tuned_Up_T-Sport

Hey all, i'm really after getting a carbon fibre bonnet this year, have seen a few on Envy but they are well pricey and they've got the aero holes/vents in which isnt really a problem but i just think if i could pay less for a normal one then i would have it, not really any major performance mods on the yaris to warrant added cooling or ventilation, has to be decent quality not something a few guys have made up in a little factory with crap laquer and the backing coming away lol..

it's carbon fibre so it's going to be expensive

I think Varis make one for the yaris which is just a plain one but it's something like £600.

Give envy a ring and ask them

i get double bonus end of this month so a nice carbon jobbie will be on its way to me with any luck. or i might drive up and get it done there at envy. will have to see what they have and if they could do it

I have emailed the guys at envy about this, the Varis (which is plain carbon fibre and really good quality by all acounts) is £515, theres a C-One at £745, the Stout one is £750 :o (never even heard of em), and then the SARD at £895 and i think that is a plain one too , personally i do like the C-one but without a bodykit i think it might look out of place with the ventage and like i said the standard-ish engine doesnt really need anymore ventilation. Thinking about the Varis for the Yaris lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got one Varis Carbon Bonnet left in stock, their fit and finish is fantastic and they weigh next to nothing! May come someone a deal on it as we currently over stocked and could do fith freeing up some cash! January is always a good time to to deals.... :D

Thanks

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, probli not now, It's sitting on the frnt of my car at the moment... Well chuffed, gonna get some pics up when i've given her a clean and polish, MANY thanks to Mr. ytsport, complete legend.

I was seriously considering the Varis one from envy looks good and its carbon so weight saving ;) give envy a call :D

Hmmm, probli not now, It's sitting on the frnt of my car at the moment... Well chuffed, gonna get some pics up when i've given her a clean and polish, MANY thanks to Mr. ytsport, complete legend.

:thumbsup: glad your happy with it

• 1 month later...

carbon hoods are nice, earpl has a carbon bonnet with a sticker to cover up the crack. no one knows its there now . easy to fix as well

Edited by kimi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links