Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Updated Pics....

Jimlad

Well a few have asked for updated pics etc... Since last time there is now a scoop and 17" OZ Hydras on the car. The bodywork will be done Jan/Feb next year.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

bet it is a bitch reversing.. with that blocked view mate

nice rims mate.. good job!

bet it is a !Removed! reversing.. with that blocked view mate

nice rims mate.. good job!

yeah .. the scoop does get in the way at times.

wow, alot has changed m8

I'm loving the paint work jimlad, that's got to be a respray and not just a good old polishing.... :o

LOVE the wheels, they look great, i'm particularly fussy with wheels and even I say you've done a cracking job of matching them up to the car! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yes:

shame you had to spoil it all with that scoop :P (only kidding of course m8, car looks really good, top marks. :group-cuddles: )

Sam

wow, alot has changed m8

I'm loving the paint work jimlad, that's got to be a respray and not just a good old polishing.... :o

LOVE the wheels, they look great, i'm particularly fussy with wheels and even I say you've done a cracking job of matching them up to the car!  :D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :yes:

shame you had to spoil it all with that scoop  :P  (only kidding of course m8, car looks really good, top marks.  :group-cuddles: )

Sam

no respray yet mate.... that's simply what a bit of polish can do. The respray will be happening next Jan/Feb along with all the bodykit getting slapped on. Once that's done, the car will look alot different.

I like the wheels too... better than my old pap ones. All courtesy of the insurance company... :D

really... that's a well looked after mr2 you have then jim, most of the red ones i've seen are faded or uneven in the colour

that's a beauty!

again, top marks m8 :thumbsup:

cheers.....

it is in pretty tip top condition... especially considering it's age. Anything I see needs replaced, I replace it. Want to get it looking as new. After the respray it'll look very nice.. :) :)

Just got to replace some wiper arms (rust patch) and swap the glass from the tbar in my cupboard with the one on my car and then it's more or less sorted. Then I can start to work on the interior..... :D

Get twin scoops (one on the other side to!) just to make it more complete :)

But it looks sweet pal, and like every1 else said the red colours held up well, and it was a good idea replacing the black trim bits, they look awsome. Me needs to get mine done, they look scruffy and grey :(

-Z

See i told you jimlad you need another scoop.

:P :P

Russ

I saw that you were the last to reply... I knew exactly what you would be saying.... lol

Possibly once the rest of the kit is on the car.. wanna see what it looks like first tho.

good ol' jim.

spends ages hiding his number plate on the avatar, and then posts loadsa pics with it on!

:lol:

Looks good Jimlad - Just needs fattening/phattening with that kit now ..

hehe, i can c russ asking for the next scoop b4 u fit it so he can make a duplicate ;)

ZeroBlade, I already make them.

The left one jimlad has on is one of mine, keep trying to sell him a right one

:thumbsup:

Russ

... I already make them.

The left one jimlad has on is one of mine, keep trying to sell him a right one

:thumbsup:

Haha keep at it Russ me lad, we all know what jimlad is like with his mods.

He's not gonna have the new bits of kit on for 2 weeks b4 he see's something else he likes and decides to wack them on :P

And about the reg plate i noticed that 2, guess u 4got about that in your rush 2 show us ur car eh jimlad? :D

-Z

Looking good james.. will see it at newyear!

Anyone else out there think that the scoop spoils the lines of the MR2?? :!Removed!:

...Anyone else out there think that the scoop spoils the lines of the MR2?? :!Removed!:

Well... I'll just say theyr're not really to my taste...

As i think it looks kinda weird from the side/back angle.

Maybe if u had a hardtop a vent integrated into that would be kinda cool.

It could lead out along the back more or less where that scoop does. i.e. side of the rear window.

WARNING - :censor: ASCII ABOUT TO COMMENCE!!!!

-------- <--- Vent

/``````````````\ <--- Roof

Obviously it would be smooth etc. so that it fits in w. the car.

-Z

Edited bit:

The vent's s'posed to be centred, but when i post it wont stay in the middle

that scoop isn't integrated enough into the design for my liking... smaller scoops might work better to warrant a 2nd scoop, but personally I wouldn't bother :)

I have 2 scoops and a big wing .. but then I don't really look out the rear window ..

things are usually disapearing rather quickly in it .. keep you eyes on the road infront for your next overtake ..