Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weird Wiper

Jimlad

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ZeroBlade

• Bibbs

• JappyBeast

ok... I tested the Toyota wipers in rain today at 80mph + ...

they work a treat !! No juddering like other pants blades I have tried. Amazing !!

At one point I was going so fast I just turned them off and let the rain run off the screen... :)

ok... I tested the Toyota wipers in rain today at 80mph + ...

they work a treat !! No juddering like other pants blades I have tried. Amazing !!

At one point I was going so fast I just turned them off and let the rain run off the screen... :)

Sounds sweet gonna have to order a pair, mine popped off again 2 day, luckily i wasnt at motorway speeds so they didnt fly off my car. Had to pull over and put the pin back in, (damn Halfords wiper adaptor kit... :ffs: )

I was just wondering...

If a copper came across that post and he hadnt met his targets for getting motorists could he do you for speeding?

Using your post as evidence that u did it?

Just one of them stupid questions u think about when u get home l8...

no... becuase I could be lying... I may never even drive on the M8.. or speed.. :)

I seen someone get pulled this morning on the way to work at 5.30am by an unmarked cop car !!? That could have been me !! :blink: Or could it ?? :D

I was just wondering...

If a copper came across that post and he hadnt met his targets for getting motorists could he do you for speeding?

Using your post as evidence that u did it?

Just one of them stupid questions u think about when u get home l8...

Really? Well I was doin 263mph on the M80 with one hand on the steering wheel, smoking an illegal substance with the other and had one foot on the dash..tis the truth!....come and get me then coppers :arrgg-matey:

There has to be evidence from a speed gathering device, i.e. ProLaser / Policepilot.

And I've never heard of bobbies having quoatas to meet on getting speeders, not in this area anyway.

the only turbos i've seen dyno'd making 280+bhp are dastek unichipped and then they are rev3's as well...

the sooner I get my tubby on a dyno the better.... !! I will be hitting very close if not 280.

Will be more by summer next year also. Read my mods.. it's more than possible mate.

This is an example...

If you look at fensport site they sell performance packages for Turbos.. different stages, differing BHP increases.

Stage 2 .. Consists of Stage 1 + Mongoose Exhaust System to improve midrange torque and reduce Turbo lag. Further gains can be had by removing the Cat. This has a = 45BHP increase.

That would then take it to 275bhp. I also have the Aussie Performance Downpipe as well. Along with the Chip I have installed.Taking all into consideration with running at 15PSI, 280BHP is very possible.

It annoys the pap out of me when people like Jappy says.. oh yeah.. if you have that... then I have 400BHP with just my airfilter.

Someone back me up here !

Oh yeah.. I'm getting an uprated actuator which will give another few extra BHP.

See when I get my bigger turbo/garrett turbo.. will people still question me ?

sorry for the rant.. it just gets right on my !Removed!.... I wouldn't be making up the 280bhp figure from thin air.. If I was I would say it was 350bhp or something..... ?!?!

Rant over...... :wacko:

the thing is Jimlad .. 280 bhp is about the max for a rev1/2 on stock turbo/internals. Rev3+s only get to about 330 ..

as any more you need a new turbo, bigger injectors, aftermarket cooling etc ..

yeah mate.. I know I've pretty much reached the limits for the rev1..... looking at uprated ct26 or possibly garrett turbo next year.

That's cool then guess i can post away w. stupid driving speeds, not that i do... :ph34r:

I'm thinking of making an investment in2 one of them RoadAngel type jobbies. Them detectors.

But i'd be looking to get one that does the whole kaboodle, disrupts speedguns, detects em, has gps for newer types etc. I think its only fair to hav them as cops r really Sneaky nowdays. My dad got fined for doind 42 in a 30 zone, thing was he'd literally just crossed into it (from nat. limit), they had a pic and everything showing him like 2 meteres into it...

you can get things for opening garage doors etc which really scramble lasers from polie guns can you not ?? Now that would be good.

I've always thought about getting something like you're after Zeroblade.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links