Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mud Flaps

jf2404

Hi, can anyone help, i have just bought a 53 reg yaris 1.3 T3 and i live on a farm which in winter is very muddy and alot of stuff bounces from the road onto the car, does anyone know where i can get some good mud flaps for my yaris, either a official toyota place or just some good ones,

cheers

John F,

P.S. Love the !Removed! car :D

I live in a muddy farm yard and little wet lane up to house so I got the toyota mud flaps only for the front thou. They seem to do the job and noticed i wasen't getting so many stones hit the body. Didn't bother with the rear ones as there is much behind the rear wheels but if go through puddles it throws dirt up on back of car.

Where did u get yours from m8 ?.I've looked at the toyota website but can't see any links there and no accesories button for toyota. :!Removed!:

Yeah they don't show that on the website which is a bit stupid. I actually emailed a dealer who sent me the prices for every accessory for my model. But if you just phone up or go into a toyota garage with the autobase spares and ask they can order you one in or probably will have them. Sorry can't remember the price and have lost the price list when computer formated.