Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nova

acemiko

:ph34r: Hi all just need to know if you can get a glow in the dark T-Sport Badge?

Then may be the boys in there novas might leave me alone or are there cars faster than mine :lol: or can some one else come up with a back OFF this car is faster than yours sticker you would sell loads to every one who dosent have a nove but gets pi**ed off with them trying to race people all the time .

P.S if i had a supra would they still do it???

sorry if this has been said before i will calm down now :censor:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acemiko

• Yarisboy

• knightrider

• kash

yes they would still try!

I get it all the time....

:D lol i thought more people would have had the same trouble ?

:hokus-pokus: might ask Mr Bond for a few things, oil slick, smoke screen. might stop them from doing it

but its good to know they still do it no matter how fast your car is

:D lol i thought more people would have had the same trouble ?

:hokus-pokus: might ask Mr Bond for a few things, oil slick, smoke screen. might stop them from doing it

but its good to know they still do it no matter how fast your car is

Mate. if you've got a YTS. Then no standard Nova should be a problem.

Warning... Don't mess with the 2.0L ones... :o

Not sure if they do a 2.0 as standard, as far I know I think they stick a motor out of the Cavalier GSI...... but like the last post says, you shouldnt have any problems having a Nova for breakfast apart from 2.0 conversions!!!!

The 2.0 16v is a conversion.

I'm sick of people trying to race me, then when I slow down they almost ram my bumper.

They always seem to tailgate when there's a car in front of me - I can't go anywhere so whats the point in doing it???? :ffs: If they want to overtake a line of six cars by all means go ahead, just don't take me out in the process...

*rant over*

:D

lughtly touch your brakes mate.. slow right down

they soon get the message.. if they do it again then slow right down

Yea thats what I do but it doesn't seem to work! Also with the Seo being quite low down peoples lights are really annoying at night, so it feels worse when they tail-gate! :ffs: Must be worse for the MR2 owners!

Actually tried that brake light thing with a lorry once, it worked! Think the guy almost :censor: his pants! :lol:

the nova corsa saxo R5 guys will try to keep up with you if you had a porsche 911 turbo, they just like to harass good cars.... they get a kick out of it I suppose.

if it's clear and safe to do so why not just give them a quick blast, terribly humiliate them and slow down again, see if they will tail gate then.

f:censor: kin novas suck i hate em im a lad and a bit of a boy racer but i dont drive up ppls ubiks and only give it sum stick at the rite time/place they r y we hav high insurance! i much prefer drivin real slow and cruisin cuz i get worried ill stack my car if i keep drivin like and ***** but in a nova its no loss if they stack it!

(rant over) :ffs:

well... they're not necesarily the reason why young people pay what can only be described as 'extortionate' insurance, it's much more likely that a young driver will crash a reasonably quick car than an older driver... or rather, more experienced driver.

Just because someone drives a nova doesn't make them a bad driver... that's very stereotypical, one of my m8s has had 2 crashes in his dad's cars.. an old mazda 323f and a new mazda 323f.. and a van too but that doesn't matter.

The reason he crashed is because he was given a car that was too fast for him at 17, and was totally inexperienced in the situation he was put in (back end sliding out, went into a spin... lamppost wrap-around). If he had some sort of training that could have helped him prevent the car spinning once the back end came out he would have not crashed, and he would have kept his own insurance, as well as ours down too.

He is in no way a boyracer, knows nothing about cars...

similarly a friend came off a bend in a 306 that i was in at the time... back end came out, couldn't correct it... lost control, into a hedge... written off car.

It almost happened to me but with a degree of luck I kept it on the road.

the other main reason insurance is so high is due to the number of uninsured motorists.

I think people are too harsh on the nova boy racer, ok so he may wear a burberry cap, drive around in a 1.2 clapped out nova with the music pumping out thinking he looks pretty cool... he might even harass you a bit on the road but it doesn't mean that this stereotype is responsible for young people's high insurance.

any young driver is guilty of making mistakes now and then, it's all part of the learning curve...

it's just a shame that insurance has got so ridiculous over recent years, 2,500 quid to insure my 1.0 yaris at 17. :(

yea exactly, that's what i said.

for that reason I haven't even been able to get any ncb build up over the past couple of years... i just can't afford it. :(

An absolute :censor: disgrace mate!!!

They know where to make the money dont they...... im 26 and paying 600 notes for my YTS with 6yrs no claims and I think thats bad!!

:o Lee mate that is bad i am a bit older at 28 but pay around 300 for my yts who are you with you need to shop around i think :)

The other main reason for the Increase in Insurance is due to the fact that people are claiming for all sorts after they have a non-fault accident. As soon as they hear that they can make £500 - £3,000 by pretending to have a bad back or neck they put a claim straight in! That’s way Insurers are bumping up premiums.

:ph34r: Hi all just need to know if you can get a glow in the dark T-Sport badge?

Then may be the boys in there novas might leave me alone or are there cars faster than mine :lol: or can some one else come up with a back OFF this car is faster than yours sticker you would sell loads to every one who dosent have a nove but gets pi**ed off with them trying to race people all the time .

P.S if i had a supra would they still do it???

sorry if this has been said before i will calm down now :censor:

I've got a Supe... and I've had some real pillocks trying to race... I don't even bother with dem... A little while ago I had someone in a Polo trying it on....

What is wrong with these ppl, r they metally retarded or something!!! Most of the time they're cars r no match for a Supra!!!

they most probably just want to see you rage off into the distance kash.

couple of lads at college were chuffed cos they kept up with a ferrari in a ford fiesta... so the ferrari guy must have been trying really hard <_<

they most probably just want to see you rage off into the distance kash.

couple of lads at college were chuffed cos they kept up with a ferrari in a ford fiesta... so the ferrari guy must have been trying really hard <_<

lol :lol::lol::lol: :D :D :D :D :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite agree with a higher up post. Quick burst always sends the boyo's faces red with embaresment, especially if the birds in the car! Love coming out of a 30MPH limit with a nova or saxo up my :censor: then ease into third and ............................. bye bye boyo! You can see them reaching for the gears and extra hamsters to throw in the BABY engine! Even my mums 1.3 Yaris 2003 has blitz quite a few hopeful's!! He he! :lol: :D :lol:

i cant be doin with the likes as said before although i totally agree with the engine conversions

a friend of mine has a nova that looks totally std on the outside

but dont be fooled...........

310bhp of calibra turbo lump (running no dump valve or noisy exhaust to keep it under wraps!), coilovers, seamwelded body, the works an everythinn else to make it go faster and handle!

:blink: