Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nova

acemiko

yeah mk2 novas can be hotwired by reversing the hazard switch button wires its done in 5 seconds no sparks or ne thing just bump and away u go

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acemiko

• Yarisboy

• knightrider

• kash

yeah mk2 novas can be hotwired by reversing the hazard switch button wires its done in 5 seconds no sparks or ne thing just bump and away u go

Cheers for that, looks like i'm goin out tonite after all!! :ph34r::lol:

All that needs to be said is no matter what you do to it... its still a nova! no matter how loud the exhaust is etc. Now go and bum nova's somewhere else and not here please

Mat

another

NOW THATS A CARB!

s3.jpg

Same manufacturer, same name. Can you imagine pulling up next to the Vaux version at the lights. They'd probably still try it on. (I believe this car is close to 7.0l so even the 2.0l Vaux conversion would be laughed at severley)

I have one better... B)

This car is the only Argentinian car ever made, its the first with alluminum engine, 3.8L 3 Weber Carbs and 380 HP.

Also it will be my second car...

(this is a replica of a Torino 380w the WINNER of the 84 hours of Nurbur something in germany ( I cant spell it. Ill look for the name and Ill correct it, Promess)

El Torino

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

All that needs to be said is no matter what you do to it... its still a nova! no matter how loud the exhaust is etc. Now go and bum nova's somewhere else and not here please

good point i'll agree with that!

:ph34r: Hi all just need to know if you can get a glow in the dark T-Sport badge?

Then may be the boys in there novas might leave me alone or are there cars faster than mine :lol: or can some one else come up with a back OFF this car is faster than yours sticker you would sell loads to every one who dosent have a nove but gets pi**ed off with them trying to race people all the time .

P.S if i had a supra would they still do it???

sorry if this has been said before i will calm down now :censor:

going back to the question

indiglo panels for cars

And do they try n keep up with or race me in the supra, well they dont try that much actually. Apart from one complete T*$$£r in a fiat chinccento (sp) sporting.. I was driving round the M25 with about 20 other supra's nice little drive not going worp fator 5 (for once), but going fast enough, as we were using all of the lanes he couldn't prove how good his car was. So what did he do, under took us all on the hard sholder, what an idiot.

But he must have had a really good car because the door was covered in stickers.. and he under took 20 supra's :censor:

:D lol nice to here it happens to the best of us but what exit did he miss showing off ;) hope you caught up with him <_< lol

haha

yeah i only have a 1.0 yaris and so many idiots try racing me

i dont wanna race and feel stupid but sometimes my urges take ova and i have 2 make them feel stupid like 1.1 seicento sporting and a 1.2 corsa yesterday :P

:D i did have a punto 1.2 active sport loved it but it broke down once so had to go since getting my yts people race me more and i will regret saying this but the punto looks a lot faster than the yaris its a italian thing the !Removed! need to catch up i think but i love my yts i thank it evey night 4 a good drive :group-cuddles: but still have a warm spot for my first brand new car the PUNTO

:thumbsup: sorry

VOICE OF REASON ur right on that matter.

they really are tinny motors,

but u can blame that on the twenty three year old design

if i were to ever buy a nova a role cage would be near the top of my list

like this one

873big2.jpg

notice how the role cage comes throgh the fire wall and doubles as a strut brace.

873big4.jpg

and a rear brace as well

873big5.jpg

873big6.jpg

only probelm with rolecages tho is that they are expensive on insurance.

bummer! :huh: