Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Effiency

CozmoNz

shift lights im talking about, where would the *power / effecency* be set, im guessing about 5k revs... possibly 4.5

where would you suggest

anyone say 7 i kick you >D lol

Yeah I would agree, not sure about the spec on yours though. Funny as it sounds, once I fitted the induction kit 3rd gear feels the strongest at about 4-4.5rpm :yes:

What mods have you made performance wise?

im just finding out, i dont have any mods on her right now, soon to be intake, but meh, that wont do TOO much.

same with take offs,

we had a bit of fun in the parking lot, 2k revs, is good for traffic lights (normel get the car moving stuff), possibly 1.7 if you can control the clutch / accec well

street racing / quick take off, i was using say 4, and releaseing the clutch and pushing the acecl both quite quickly, no wheel squeech but got fast quicker that i thought.

gf tryed it, reved it to 5, and basicaly dropped the clutch... i did take off quicker than she did, she sat there for a good 2-3 seconds squeeling the wheel... >.> and shes gonna beat me in a drag eh

PASEO VS TT SUPRA... Shell be stuck at the lights smoking lol, ill be down the road *slowly* speeding up lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links