Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed

lee_sport

als i've got a toyota sat nav in the spawk. am looking to start my sound system within the next couple of weeks, if i replace the headunit will the sat nav still work?

i dont think the sat nav will work tbh because it works throught the head unit, i dont know never tried mine, as for the lights, the only place i found them was on eBay, from taiwian arrived really speedily but havin major problems with them steaming up now :S gonna have to strip them and reseal them up i think.

ahhh <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals> with them then cba with the hassel. think al just get some eyebows and a apexi induction kit for now. gonna have a pop down to bass mechanix on thursday see what they say about the head unit

U gonna go short ram with the apexi, really easy just need some 60mm silicone hose and a drill to re-arrange the Battery tray... The filter sits just behind the eadlight and it makes a good difference in performance, sounds alot nicer too .. :D

U gonna go short ram with the apexi, really easy just need some 60mm silicone hose and a drill to re-arrange the battery tray... The filter sits just behind the eadlight and it makes a good difference in performance, sounds alot nicer too .. :D

most people say it quietens the noise down when you relocate it

I have angel eyes aswell from same place as charlie, i had to seal them yes but now they are resealed, no problems!!

Look 10x better than the goldfish bowls as standard and you can actually see at night!

I have angel eyes aswell from same place as charlie, i had to seal them yes but now they are resealed, no problems!!

Look 10x better than the goldfish bowls as standard and you can actually see at night!

Just out of interest how easy were they to strip down and then reseal up again, i'm in two minds whether to try it myself or take it to my mates garage, but i was thinkin about sprayin the inside while they were open, get rid of the :sick: chrome.... all black apart from what needs to be reflective of course.