Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Christmas

old timer

For the girlfriend

Mountain bike.... £Expensive,

Seeing her face on christmas day......Priceless

Times used since....Twice

My face..... :crybaby:

My better half is expecting our first baby in Jan, so I guess you could say that's a kind of present :D .

And oh my god, is it going to be expensive :eek:

My presents last a whole year. If I wanna buy the gal a lil sumthin' sumthin'...........then she gets it........ :thumbsup:

Got an ipod for her this year....... B)

Holiday to Hong Kong Shopping

dont fancy marrying a bloke from romford with a yaris do ya?

:lol:

I haven't received an expensive pressie yet.

Plenty of time I suppose.

Anyway its not the price you pay but if you put some thought into it.

Women love good surprises.

But a holiday would be nice.

CANT SAY!!

cos she looks on here every now an then!!!! :lol:

but if ya do see this its not a Honda RSX!! or at least not this year!! <_<

:thumbsup:

Jaxx, funny you should say your other half looks on here,

Earlier tonight I was sat on the sofa, I passed the laptop to the girlfriend while I nipped out, came back and noticed she was navigating around the site really quickly, knowing just were to look and how to get there. suggesting she has been here before (quite out of character for her, but anyway). so Im watching what I say from now on! :o

hmmm...

Once gave the missues a car for xmas (few years back), wasnt worth a lot (600 quid)... and it was my old one I hadnt managed to sell ;)

Last expensive present for a girlfriend was a decent marquis cust stone on .999 platinum and a proposal....

As I whad been laid off she moved in with the bloke withthe porsche a couple of days later.....

oh well was only 6 years I was with her !!!

Mine won't be getting very much from me this christmas, i'm broke as a joke unless I hear any good news from the interviews i've been having this week.

Still managed to get us some front row tickets for Justin Timberlake this Friday though, so hopefully she'll forgive me that I don't have hundreds of pounds to spend on her this year :(

Mine won't be getting very much from me this christmas, i'm broke as a joke unless I hear any good news from the interviews i've been having this week.

Still managed to get us some front row tickets for Justin Timberlake this Friday though, so hopefully she'll forgive me that I don't have hundreds of pounds to spend on her this year :(

you deserve extra brownie points if you can endure the whole concert alone matey....

My new girlfriend was over the moon at Muse last week :)

you deserve extra brownie points if you can endure the whole concert alone matey....

:lol::lol:

You said it!

To be honest, I dont think the amount you spend really matters, if you can convince your other half that you spent forever deciding and picking out the perfect gift, she will love it (even if it only took you 5 mins in Clinton cards)...

am now having problems deciding what to et new gf as only been going out 2 weeks....

hate decisions and to make it worse on the decision front her birthday is dec 29th :lol:

am now having problems deciding what to et new gf as only been going out 2 weeks....

hate decisions and to make it worse on the decision front her birthday is dec 29th :lol:

Give us all some info and we'll help (try)! :thumbsup:

My new girlfriend was over the moon at Muse last week :)

ah, so that's why you've been so quiet recently...........you are in lurrrrrvvvvveeee......... :wub:

......or lust........... :drool:

Roses (flowers not the chocolates), exotic lingerie (never fails), Chanel, your time & attention.............

Roses (flowers not the chocolates), exotic lingerie (never fails), Chanel, your time & attention.............

Gordy, you have a brother....right? ;)

Bad idea, they'll cut themselves on the rose thorns and blame you, buy them exotic lingerie, they say your just after a *****, buy them choccy's, they say it'll make them fat, and perfume, they take it your saying they smell.

What you need to do is get a kitchen/bedroom conversion done and buy a &#33;Removed&#33; big lock. ;) :D

Bad idea, they'll cut themselves on the rose thorns and blame you, buy them exotic lingerie, they say your just after a *****, buy them choccy's, they say it'll make them fat, and perfume, they take it your saying they smell.

What you need to do is get a kitchen/bedroom conversion done and buy a &#33;Removed&#33; big lock. ;) :D

dam just thought again about my reply but not a good idea to put on here lol....

lets just say none of the above apply....

Gordy, you have a brother....right? ;)

I do actually.......... :lol:

I do emphasise the TIME & ATTENTION bit of my previous answer. Because surely no self-respecting lady wants you to forget about her on the important of important times and days........

A lady will know when to moan at something (her god-given right) and when to show appreciation..........

JUST LIKE US MEN - who never seem to stop moaning........

Treat a lady with respect and money should not matter so much (unless she is a material girl)............

And all I ask for xmas is a box of Maltesers........... :drool:

Good news, just got off the phone from my last interviewer and they've invited me back for a 2nd one this coming week! :D

So I might be able to get her something decent yet, I hope :)

It's just knowing what to get her this year, it will have been our 4th xmas together and I don't think the old 'roses(local), lingerie(figleaves.com) and time&attention' trick will cut it again this year gordy :unsure::help:

but i'm thinking.... day ticket to one of those posh spa things... figleaves.com (guaranteed smiles really isn't it)... perhaps the love kylie range :drool: I f :censor: n love Kylie :D :lol:

Then a few dvd's & cd's... can't go wrong there.

But she doesn't want me to have a Glanza V turbo :( says it's too boyracer :eek::crybaby: