Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Mk3 Ferrari 360 Replica!

ferrari360_mr2

Hi guys,

im building a ferrari 360 replica with my mr2 mk3 but im struggling with the interior! i am after some replacement dials with the ferrari logo on and i also need to get the ferrari logo stiched into my seats! i'll try to put some photos on of how im geting on but im new to this and not sure how to do it!

Can any 1 help me with my dial and seat problems???

Thanks. :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome.

I'd have thought the most difficult bit was fitting in the V8. ;)

that was easy, i just tinted the engine cover glass so no 1 can see it!

You can get a V6 conversion for the Mk3. Might make it sound more like a ferrari :)

Good luck and cant wait to see pics :D

You can get a V6 conversion for the Mk3. Might make it sound more like a ferrari :)

Just make sure you don`t put any Ferrari logo/badge on the outside, either real or homemade, unless you are an expert on Italian litigation procedures.

pretty sure www.skewer.co.uk could sort the dials for you he makes custom ones to order, as for the stitching any local seamstress (sp?) could probably do it or a re-trim company

pretty sure www.skewer.co.uk could sort the dials for you he makes custom ones to order, as for the stitching any local seamstress (sp?) could probably do it or a re-trim company

thanks m8 that site is a great help! no were will sew the logo in as it is copywrited!

• 2 weeks later...

hi im also building a replica 360 spyder.

can you tell me where i can get the v6 conversion for my car and roughly how much will it cost?? will it be a straight replacement (as it says conversion)

or will it be difficult to fix??

Cheers guys i will post pics of my build soon B)

les also i couldnt see your listing please mail it to me at ishfaq745@hotmail.com thanks

ferrari360 how far have you got on your build?? ive got a set of wing mirrors for sale if your interested mail me k ;)

can you tell me where i can get the v6 conversion for my car and roughly how much will it cost?? will it be a straight replacement (as it says conversion)

les also i couldnt see your listing please mail it to me at ishfaq745@hotmail.com thanks

ferrari360 how far have you got on your build?? ive got a set of wing mirrors for sale if your interested mail me k ;)

Hi and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Look forwards to seeing some of those build pictures :yes:

Unfortunately you won't be able to get the link at the moment as the other site has been seriously hacked and they are trying to recover it :(

Les

• 2 weeks later...

all bolted on an sprayed, im just waitin 4 the roof an the exhauste and a few other bits and bobs 2 put on. my wing mirrors are on but chears n e ways! :D

Its not a ferrari, will never be a ferrari, so dont dress it as a ferrari, cars like these a laughable

if you are going to put a ferrari style kit (because lets be honest they nearly always look shoddy fitted and nothing like a ferrari) on your mr2, then at least re-badge it with the toyota/mr2 emblems

Personally I'd much rather have a standard Mk2 MR2 than a blag Ferrari, I've never understood the appeal in them

I have never been a fan of any Airfix parts added to cars but as with everything it is all personal choice and how well it is fitted.

I'm sure Steve who posted this on another forum won't mind if I show you what can be done and how good they can look. ;)

mat5.jpg

I have never been a fan of any Airfix parts added to cars....

You're always happy to welcome a new Ferrari owner to TOC though, aren't you.

Toyota-f355.jpg

I have never been a fan of any Airfix parts added to cars....

You're always happy to welcome a new Ferrari owner to TOC though, aren't you.

Toyota-f355.jpg

Ah yes.....I remember that well :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hi please can you tell me were i can get a v6 conversion & how much will this cost :unsure: ??

Cheers

http://www.woodsport.org/

As for costs for the MK3... give them a bell... but this came from their site...

Mk2 options and prices.

3VZ-FE

Mk2v6 option 1 = £2500 includes donor vehicle. OR option 2 = £2100 customer supplies donor vehicle. OR option 3 = £2000 customer strips donor. Optional charge of £190 to retain Air Con on above swaps.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

im building a ferrari 360 replica with my mr2 mk3 but im struggling with the interior! i am after some replacement dials with the ferrari logo on and i also need to get the ferrari logo stiched into my seats! i'll try to put some photos on of how im geting on but im new to this and not sure how to do it!

Can any 1 help me with my dial and seat problems???

Thanks. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I can't help with the stitching but I am also building a Ferrari 360 replica - which was the Robin Hood Ferrenzo 360 kit. I wouldn't mind having a chat about the various challenges that you may have expereinced with this kit and the suppliers.

Your kit looks much further on than mine but I do hope to get it on the road this summer.

Sorry I can't help with the stitching but I am also building a Ferrari 360 replica - which was the Robin Hood Ferrenzo 360 kit. I wouldn't mind having a chat about the various challenges that you may have expereinced with this kit and the suppliers.

Your kit looks much further on than mine but I do hope to get it on the road this summer.

im going to pick my roof and suspension up tomorrow so i should have it MOT'd the end of the week, was your kit from dynamic performance? can you get any pics? i did have a lot of trouble putting the kit on as it didnt seem to fit to the car as well as i'd hoped but with a lot if nip/tuck its came out brilliant, hope to here from you, danny

[Hi ,

I am starting my Ferrari 360 replica as well, and does any one know which company that will fit the full 360 spider Bodykit to my MK3 Mr2 (2000).. I have hear about "extreme sports cars" There will fit the kit to the 406.... i looking @ mr2 spider 1

Thanks

Terry :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links