Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Shape Previa Radio Removal

ray stevenson

Please!! can any one tell me how to remove the radio as I have a bad connection behind it ( it works if you push the blimmin thing)

Very frustrating.

Please!! can any one tell me how to remove the radio as I have a bad connection behind it ( it works if you push the blimmin thing)

Very frustrating.

You just need to gently lever off the plastic surround, disconnect the hazard light switch (to give you easier access) and then unscrew the radio from its metal mounts and then disconnect the block connectors. I added an aftermarket unit with built in DVD etc., it just meant I had to work out which of the original wires did what and add a couple of extras. It's a fairly easy job to disconnect the original though once you can see what you're doing.

Very frustrating.

You just need to gently lever off the plastic surround, disconnect the hazard light switch (to give you easier access) and then unscrew the radio from its metal mounts and then disconnect the block connectors. I added an aftermarket unit with built in DVD etc., it just meant I had to work out which of the original wires did what and add a couple of extras. It's a fairly easy job to disconnect the original though once you can see what you're doing.

Is this for the new shape Radio/ satnav that I have?