Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dials Web Site

SMiFFAD

IAN_M directed me to this web site, looks quite cool, they even to the ally surrounds for $15 :D

Only problems are they dont do a 110MPH na dial...have e-mailed em to see if they can make 110's with volt meter not vac meter and what postage would be like to the UK...will let you know when/if they reply :D

I am very tempted been playing with different combos for about an hour now :D

edit* spose putting a link to the site may help :blink:

http://www.speedhut.com

post-38-1070901613.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Basically everything in the pic is for sale as a complete unit. With the excpetion of the boost gauge, you would need to get your one put in there.

Was your car an import ??

Any questions... feel free to ask.. also ask Matt from rogue systems also.. I bought this from them.

Cheers for the offer but im after something a bit more off the wall :wacko:

Want something very different/unique like the ones i attached.....and preferably the whole dial glowing not just the lettering.

Cheers, adam :)

Oh and yes tis an import :thumbsup: from what i can make out its ad the speed dial changed from the 180KM ones to 110m (180km=110m) plus the speed ones a slightly different colour to the other three, and looks like its been installed by a blind baboon! :ph34r:

they dont have dials for a 180mph (jap spec), all i want is a sexy option rather than lockwood, id like a rev counter similar to the ones you can get in Honda Prelude's or maybe he had them custom done, i dunno?

cheers man!!

Maybe I;m just having a blonde moment, when it says UK Spec is that just saying MPH instead of KPH.

It is Turbo, is the little fella a vac gauge and not a turbo gauge, im pretty new to the olde big engine stuff, I've been worried my turbo might of gone !Removed! up!!, i was gonna buy a boost gauge just to check (thinking it wasnt working)

I should really go to a garage but im just lazy, my wheels arent even balanced and i just put up with the shudder from 60+mph, i need the summer insperation to get me going and looking after the car more!

cheers man!!

Maybe I;m just having a blonde moment, when it says UK Spec is that just saying MPH instead of KPH.

It is Turbo, is the little fella a vac gauge and not a turbo gauge, im pretty new to the olde big engine stuff, I've been worried my turbo might of gone !Removed! up!!, i was gonna buy a boost gauge just to check (thinking it wasnt working)

I should really go to a garage but im just lazy, my wheels arent even balanced and i just put up with the shudder from 60+mph, i need the summer insperation to get me going and looking after the car more!

erm.......for starters.. look after that car dude !!!!

The gauge is a Boost gauge, not a vac gauge .... :rolleyes:

There are no UK turbos, so you can bet they are the right dials. Simply say UK because that's what it reads if you have had it converted to MPH. Unless you have 110MPH dials.

What makes you think your Turbo is screwey ?

I doesnt move, my dad (picture that guy "this week I av mostly been eatin...) says it might be disconnected at the back, previous owner may have had an external gauge an not reconnected it.

I can hear what i believe to be turbo action from the engine, the hiss and then pssshhh as i change gear or is that just induction, i should really get it looked and get my eyes ripped out by some smuck mechanic

I doesnt move, my dad (picture that guy "this week I av mostly been eatin...) says it might be disconnected at the back, previous owner may have had an external gauge an not reconnected it.

I can hear what i believe to be turbo action from the engine, the hiss and then pssshhh as i change gear or is that just induction, i should really get it looked and get my eyes ripped out by some smuck mechanic

simply floor it through your gears... you'll hear the turno spin up and you'll also feel the kick.

If you're hearing that farty type sound, then it does seem to be working. .... but to what degree?? You won't actually know until you get your gauge working.

I'm sure Bibbs has a stock gauge if you need one. Possibly yours has been disconected... but you would think that they would connect it up again.

Only turbo's i have seen its been a vac gauge, just showing positive/negative pressure going through the tubby not how many psi for example, in jim's piccy above it seems to have been replaces with a boost gauge, but as standard they arent are they? (mines an n/a but got a mate with a turbo!)

Ill just :bye: if im wrong :D

But yeh uk spec just means MPH not KM, although KM will be on there as well......Mines a jap car, but its had its 180km clock changed for a 110mph one......the web site above dont seem to do a NA 110mph set.......

Only turbo's i have seen its been a vac gauge, just showing positive/negative pressure going through the tubby not how many psi for example, in jim's piccy above it seems to have been replaces with a boost gauge, but as standard they arent are they? (mines an n/a but got a mate with a turbo!)

Ill just :bye: if im wrong :D

I see what you mean mate...

yeah the stock gauge doesn't have any readings on it. Pretty pants actually.

The gauge in the pics above is now in my car... Bibbs has the same in his car. Good gauge, good make also.

I would still call the stock gauge a boost gauge/turbo gauge... even though it has no readings on it.

ill get a pic and try and post it tomorrow, its took me long enough to get the avatar working but ill give it a go.

cheers anyway lads, its been driving me mad!!

Ill just  :bye:  if im wrong :D

I see what you mean mate...

yeah the stock gauge doesn't have any readings on it. Pretty pants actually.

The gauge in the pics above is now in my car... Bibbs has the same in his car. Good gauge, good make also.

I would still call the stock gauge a boost gauge/turbo gauge... even though it has no readings on it.

You call it tomato i call it tomato...(mmmmm that doesnt work when you type it :huh: )

Yeah, i just class it as a vac gauge cos its telling you if your actuators running +/- vacuum,

Anyway, back to the point about them not making gauges for mine.....being an NA i dont need a Vac/boost gauge :P

Still waiting to hear from em to see if they can swap it for the batt voltage dial, they make them aswellso can see it being difficult to swap a pair over :)

watch this space....

were you stationary when you took that pic ??

I've never seen a stock gauge been at anything other than the bottom when you're not even moving.... weird.

Something funny there... then again, if you said it doesn't move at all.. maybe it's not connected ??!? Either way, you should get it checked out mate.