Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re Spraying Wheels...

x JoJo x

I wanted to get a new pair of shoes for my TSport but had a long hard think (and also being a woman i was being rather picky) abd thought that maybe if i get my standard wheels resprayed?

The color being GRAPHITE GREY...

Anyone got any pics of what they'd look like?

or could anyone photochop a pic for me poss? Pwetty Pwease...

only thing is ive not got a pic of me car...side on...ill get one and then poss if sum1 cud help moi...

Thanking you :D :P

Someone on here (vaugely think it was Raywong) had standard T-sport alloys resprayed graphite and had them on a Carlo blue 1.3 a while back I think? Looked really good and the colours complimented each other nicely. Someone will be along shortly to varify the above or not or you could drop him a PM? He's a proper nice bloke and if it was him, I know he's got pics!

Matty has these wheels:

DSCF1770.jpg

Ray had grey wheels on his SR.

Yeah ive seen Mattys its up for sale on PistonHeads :( they do look good on his but not sure of thats cos he has the black bonnet and grill???? :huh:

A little birdy told me she wants deep dish.... ;)

Lol for the time being though darker wheels sound like a money saver ;)

I got mine done in shiney black mettalic, with the lip in the same blue as the car, loooks really nice, (apart from the bloke was a bodge artist, think h used a brush,) especially with low pro toyo's on,id say if you were going to get it done get it done by someone proper!! Pro wheel refurber e.t.c. if you've got your brakes painted try a lip in the same colour to bring them both out ;D Tunedup top tip.

It'll still look good without the bonnet and bit painted on the front bumper, but it just all ties intogether. Perhaps just getting tinted windows would match them and look better aswell. :)