Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audible Vvt

Tuned_Up_T-Sport

Hey since i've relocated my A'pexi i've noticed i can hear the VVT, sounds like a supercharger whine but alot fainter, anyone else with an induction kit get this?? Hope its not the engagement system ( whatever it is ) on the way out. Does sound rather nce tho, if im trundling along and need to overtake something at about 2,80 rpm when i drop the boot, fairly audible.

Thats alrite then, because i'm not sure how the VVT kicks in, electronic or mechanical, anyways.... Cheers Tom yours is probli louder because of the Blitz, less filtration but more suction :. more noise....

Thats alrite then, because i'm not sure how the VVT kicks in, electronic or mechanical, anyways.... Cheers Tom yours is probli louder because of the Blitz, less filtration but more suction :. more noise....

And I have a decat ;)

It's LOUD :lol:

LoL cant be ubikd with de-cat, too much messin about with the sensors, plus MOT's, gonna go high flow head to cat envy and fuji back....

LoL cant be ubikd with de-cat, too much messin about with the sensors, plus MOT's, gonna go high flow head to cat envy and fuji back....

No MOT in Guernsey.

I'm fine ;)

Mechanical controlled by oil pressure :)

Noise is prob because of the filter etc and hearing the extra induction.

Mart.

you have it too easy on that island!

I know, it's brilliant.

Good job theres no emission laws over here for when the Evo arrives :ph34r:

:o No MOT no Emissions, EVO, sounds VERY VERY promising, i also think u have FAR too much money lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links