Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T-sport Bodykits

peterkwon87

dispite my protests against buying a Corolla T-Sport...my parent insisted on buying me one instead of a Celica GT-S..so now i'm stuck with a Corolla T-Sport and have NO idea about anything on it... anyone know any good body kits or sum upgrades i could do to it? :help:..wow u can edit ur posts...that's pretty cool... :thumbsup: but anyways wrong car. i think i might be in a wrong forum or sumthing.

btw. i dun't have a corolla :lol:

i dirve a 97 eclipse gs-t, but it got broken into a couple times so my parents want to sell it and get a different one

What a shame to be lumbered with a T-sport. My parents were never that unkind to me.

I hope you can sense the level of sarcasm there.

I'll swap you my T-Spirit then if you couldn't be bothered. I'll do better with the T-Sport.

Be lucky you got a very decent motor. It could have been a 15 year old 1.0l fiesta with more rust than you can shake your fist at.

If you want basic body sprucing, Toyota do some simple mods.

What a shame to be lumbered with a T-sport. My parents were never that unkind to me.

I hope you can sense the level of sarcasm there.

:lol:

dispite my protests against buying a Corolla T-Sport...my parent insisted on buying me one instead of a Celica GT-S..so now i'm stuck with a Corolla T-Sport and have NO idea about anything on it... anyone know any good body kits or sum upgrades i could do to it? :help:

You can look at www.tte.de or you could look at www.toyoshop.nl for Boosterparts B)

My heart bleeds for you... My head however says you should be damn well grateful you don't have to get the bus.

"Boo-Hoo, my mummy & daddie didn't get the car I wanted..."

131spoilt.gif

The new corolla, it's a car to be proud of. :rolleyes:

I think the folks here are being a little harsh on you for getting a CTS as your first car m8 :lol:

but you certainly shouldn't complain! You can make that little beatuy look great :thumbsup:

just ask your dad to delve into his wallet again in order to gain cash for some nice 17 inch wheels, a nice TTE bodykit and TTE-30mm lowering springs.

then you will be laughing! :thumbsup:

and if your dad's budget will allow you to mod the engine then by all means get a GOOD ram-air induction kit, a nice new exhaust and maybe even an ECU remap to squeeze some more power out of it.... then you will have the fastest CTS on this forum.

I agree though, some folks have it so hard!!! :P :D :bye:

please go for the TTE kit, I can't stress it enough... you risk turning your car into a hideous mutilation of humour if you kit it up wrongly.

please go for the TTE kit, I can't stress it enough... you risk turning your car into a hideous mutilation of humour if you kit it up wrongly.

Oh, that'll be okay, Daddy will just buy him a new one...

lolol :lol:

I don't think you should have come on here as though you were upset about being FORCED to have a CTS m8... I think you'll find it will upset alot of people who either own CTS's or can't afford CTS's.

(no one likes a rich bas :censor: ard) :lol::lol:

(no one likes a rich bas :censor: ard)  :lol:  :lol:

Its not rich people that are at fault, and you cant dislike someone simply because they were born into money, but I do hate these ungrateful little silver-spoon %$(ers who are just Sooooo upset at being given something that most normal people are pretty happy and proud to have worked thier ubiks off to be able to buy with their own money...

I imagine mumsie and Pater are extremely nice likeable people, but have little idea just what an ungrateful little toe-rag they've spawned...

Orf to finishing school with you PeterKwon87, lest the real world come along and ram some humility down your neck with a size 10 boot... Come back when you've learned the value of peoples generosity and that of a days work and you'll find people a lot more friendly, me included.

Harsh words

although you should have forseen this sort of response coming to be honest m8, either hide your wealth or don't say that your mum and dad bought you a car you don't want... that alot of people would love to have, even if they do have to work for it!

why do all the corollas look like the civic si? i htink i'm in the wrong forum. or maybe it the corolla i'm thinking of is a different one.

why do all the corollas look like the civic si? i htink i'm in the wrong forum. or maybe it the corolla i'm thinking of is a different one.

Wash your mouth out! :arrgg-matey:

All cars have today have the same concept and will close designs....BUT if you should look at a civic and say that Honda are trying to compete with Toyota and their designs and not the other way around.

Are you wishing you had a Civic Si instead of a rola t sport???

I know what id being voting for :o

Why everybody feels offended?

It is good young people to have high driving standards.

However, I want to tell Peterkwon87 that Celica does not really deserve more attention than CTS from a demanding and skilfull driver. A real sport car cannot be FWD.

Why didn't you ask for a Honda S2000? It is not Porche but it is a real racing car.

what are u talking about "ask" it's my money it just htat my parents won't let me buy it. and i think that we're all talking about a different car. my parents want me to get a corolla S or sumthing it's a family car.

peter, no one knows yet what car u are actually getting... u keep changing your mind!

'its a CTS... oh wait no.. it's a honda!!... wait....'

you're so all over the place with your replies that no one knows what you are!!

I don't know what you are!! do you know what you are?!

(in the style of avid merrion there for anyone who wasn't quick enough to pick up on it)

okay this is how it goes. my grandpa before he died, gave me and other family member money in his will. but my parents have to keep my share of the will until i'm 21, so when i turned 16 my parents bought a Eclipse GS-T with that money but it was broken into twice so my parents think it's unsafe and want to buy a new car. i wanted to buy a celica but my parents who HOLD my money won't let me, so yea they're looking for a car and keeps changing their minds.