Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day

Norfolk n Chance

No worries lads, i know Well Lane are usually quite booked up so i can find out the next available dates or if anybody knows any other locations then we can always get a few dates together and discuss from there??

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• ae102

• timcrasher

• skipper215

yeah nice one lad for all your efforts gutted really want my car on rollers, i'm up for sortin another date, as for somewhere else incase it's too booked up there, i know of dyno demon it's in Neston i was down there the other day to pick my mates car up, seem like good lads down there an looks good set up, seen on the board they had a toyota GT rolling road last month

yeah nice one lad for all your efforts gutted really want my car on rollers, i'm up for sortin another date, as for somewhere else incase it's too booked up there, i know of dyno demon it's in Neston i was down there the other day to pick my mates car up, seem like good lads down there an looks good set up, seen on the board they had a toyota GT rolling road last month

a lad i know rekons they where good lads? £50 a run he told me.

back to MY original idea of a north west rolling road day before it got hijacked and by "t'other side"!! only joking Gaz? loads of reputable dyno's over these side - couple in reputable tuners in Warrington and 1 in Wigan. Was thinking of trying that one at Neston so i'll let you know if there anygood.

back to MY original idea of a north west rolling road day before it got hijacked and by "t'other side"!! only joking Gaz?

1-0 to the White Rose!!! :lol:

dang, shame you had to cancel it but at least the rolla will be running again by then (hopefully next week) so will defo come to the next one

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links