Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Turbo For Sale

sporty

I have a very mint mr2 turbo on a g plate,its white with 85000 on the clock, it runs like a dream, very fast , 1 years mot, 6 months tax,new steering wheel, the engine is emaculate

as it is an import, it was imported about 7 months ago, genuine reason for sale looking at

a supra twin turbo, pictures will be avalible tomorrow.

£3300ono.

any questions just ask. :group-cuddles:

here are the pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok mate, very sorry about that im having trouble with my camera, not sure of

the problem, i'll make sure the pictures are on tomorrow.

im from basildon in essex.

if there is any questions, just ask. thanks.

im not sure of the insurance group, but Im 22 with 5 years no claims and its

only 950 fullycom.

the car is completely standard and in exellent condition, just had full service with the AA at Halfords. still trying to sort the pictures out, im going to get a new

camera at about 2 o' clock. thanks

Hi guys, just to say dont be scared im open to offers. this is a nice little

car. Totally standard, its just that since Iv been on here i fancy a rev3 or supra.