Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Totoya Cressida Rear Screen Needed

gut100v

Hi everyone,

I am desperately looking for a rear screen for Cressida Saloon car of 79! Some !Removed! threw a brick at the car shuttering the screen of a perfect classic. I phoned everyone I could think of but to no avail. This forum is the only hope I have of getting this beauty road legal again. I welcome ALL bits of info.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that. :(

Up to about a year ago Toyota still had a rear window for the RX30 Sedan available -the one for Jan. 1977 to Aug. 1979 cars, without the integrated antenna.

It'll probably be your last resort at the price they charge, but still might be useful.

YMH.

You can get one from Toyota still, but going to cost you about £300

Kingo :thumbsup:

You can get one from Toyota still, but going to cost you about £300

Kingo :thumbsup:

Just called Lindop Brothers Toyota; there is a chance that they will get it for me. They however, need a bit more info, so fingers crossed. Many thanks for your help!

Many thanks for your reply, I have been calling all Toyota garages and things are looking up!

Once again many thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Did you manage to get your screen sorted? Be a shame to have to keep the car off the road/ get rid of it for the sake of a bit of glass!

• 2 weeks later...

Not I haven't managed to get it... Im rather skint at the moment to splash the £330 asking price. Once my situation changes or I get a cheap alternative from somewhere I will do so.

Did you have an option for me?

Many thanks for writing back!