Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Of Gen 6

White_celica

Well im finally going to get round to lowering the celica, but before i do i need some help and opions on what springs to buy.

At the moment im going towards the spax springs but have seen celicas lowered on many other makes.

After my last car im not rushing in to buying any old set. My PI's where terrible and will never let a set near my celica

Cheers

:thumbsup:

u r right mate PIs are terrible. I have lowered my celica on PIs and they are noisy and uncomftable and the car bottoms up all the time. At the rear they do not seat properly....

in other words crap

since this photo was taken iv dropped mine by 30mm on Fensport progressive wound springs. Handels even better and the rides still comfortable. better than the spax i used to have on my RS

Got Aibach springs coming ... eventually (30mm)

Not a clue / never lowered before so will let ya know what theyre like ... EVENTUALLY (been waiting 3 month now)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links