Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Meet - Heritage Motor Museum

Steve

SPRING MEET - HERITAGE MOTOR MUSEUM, SUNDAY 28th MARCH 2004

I'm pleased to announce the first official meet in 2004 at the Heritage Motor Museum at Gaydon (near Warwick). We have reserved 2 car parks ensuring more room to accomodate the 400+ cars expected from LOC, TOC and Honda-R.

The museum boasts the largest collection of classic, vintage and veteran British cars in the world and is the perfect setting for the Spring meet for the Club meet - don't take my word for it, take Zee's. Comments from the meet last March!

Well - what an ace day!!! Sun was shining ALL day, LOADS of Lexi turned out and a great opportunity to put yet more faces to names....!

The cruise down to Gaydon was eventful (as always!) and the drive to BK was interesting (especially as I still had LOC plates on....).

Shame most people had gone by the time we got back from eating - but none the less, a thoroughly enjoyable day!

I am sifting through my piccies, and will upload them tonight...

http://lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album08?&page=25

Zee. 

Full entrance prices are below and you can find out more about the museum and venue by checking out http://www.heritage.org.uk/

PLEASE REGISTER HERE:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dyn...0-%20March%2004

(I am aware the sign up form is on the Lexus site... :thumbsup: )

Adults £8

Concessions £7

Children (5 -16) £6

Under 5 FREE

Family Ticket £25

(2 adults + 3 children)

It was a very nice day out last year.

We were lucky as it also turned out to be the first warm day of the year. The sun was shining and all that bling thang was going on. The Museum is interesting too, if your interested in British cars.

I'll be there again :thumbsup:

Ryan,

We have the makings if a convoy if I go as well :P

I will be there again.

(might miss the museum this time though)

B)

A slower convoy from the services would be nice. (take note Ryan)

Count me in guys :thumbsup:

jerry!!

will this year... you have to register

also yellow florecents jackets to be warn

Also I am gonna talk to security

Ryan,

We have the makings if a convoy if I go as well :P

cool :) will post closer to the time although i prolly wont be in a toyota :(

Sounds like a laugh ill pop up :D :D ill get my mate pete top come with his g6r :thumbsup:

That would b cool! I was the only rolla there last year :crybaby: My Old GXI got its pic in the gallery but on the day was all alone :crybaby: lol

will it be ruined again at the end????

:ph34r:

never did find out who that was <_<

What happened?

think ill come just gotta check the distance although if its gonna be a biggy spose it dont really give a rats...................

wot trouble was there?

Sounds like a laugh ill pop up :D  :D ill get my mate pete top come with his g6r :thumbsup:

That would b cool! I was the only rolla there last year :crybaby: My Old GXI got its pic in the gallery but on the day was all alone :crybaby: lol

Me and Pete will be there with you buddy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

think ill come just gotta check the distance although if its gonna be a biggy spose it dont really give a rats...................

wot trouble was there?

Hi jaxx

The trouble if i remember rightly the honda lot were racing around the car park and nearly knocked a young child over as they were racing up the hill. Bearing in mind there was a 20mph speed limit in the car park.

jerry!!

I will be there but either as a passenger or parked up with the Honda-R lot If I don't sell this slow lump of metal (It's just not an MR2)...

EDIT 22/2/04:

This was refering to my Prelude... :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Forums

News

Membership