Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Fog Lamp

CDXyaris

I am after a clear fog lamp but do not know where to get these from I have had a couple of offers from people on this site but everytime I ask to proceed evrything goes quite.

If you could help I would appreciate even if you could advise what the part number is from Japan, I will get these direct

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

CDXyaris

My clear fog lens looks the bizz but i still cant use it in the fog - the bulb is still white :lol: Doubt many drivers will appreciate a white fog on the rear.

BUT it is good when ppl get on ur bumper - flash it on and it looks like a reverse light!

Watch em back off after that :hokus-pokus:

Jaxx

thanks if only

It is for a T sport bumper

I have sent numerous pm's to Yaristpot after being advised that he could get me one of these but I have not seen responses to these, hence my request to others if they could help.

thanks CDXyaris

Yaristpot

Appology accepted I thought I had upset you

excellent news that you can obtain

Vmail

yes to a CDX but with T sport bumpers and few other mods

how much was it inc paint?, whats the size of the holes for the fog

What do you mean about price

and size of holes these are shaped lights taht fit into the T sport bumpers, one is a fog the other areversing light.

If you could explain a little more

What I mean is how much did your front bumper cost?

I just want to know how big the holes are for the fog lights, because I've got some fog lights and there is nowhere to put the lights except behind the lower mesh

are you saying there is a reversing light on the front of the car?

To clarify

Both bumpers are T Sport, front bumper has been meshed so no fog lamps fitted unless I get a offer on genuine T sport fogs.

Require clear fog lamp for rear to match the reversing light which I can obtain from the dealer, Yaristpot is obtaining this for me in the new year so looking forward to this.

Still considering aftermarket bumpers but unsure at this moment.

Hope this has now clarified

CDXyaris

:D nice miss t-sport i like the sound of that i want one to :crybaby: please let me know how to get one for my t-sport or should i just buy a revese light and fit it on the fog light??