Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crazy ?

Jimlad

Crazy indeed! I suspect that little lot comes to a fair few quid - I wouldn't be suprised by £2000 - £4000 maybe even more. Nice HP though - but at that money I;d buy myself a Supra :)

Crazy indeed! I suspect that little lot comes to a fair few quid - I wouldn't be suprised by £2000 - £4000 maybe even more. Nice HP though - but at that money I;d buy myself a Supra :)

£1650.. then prob another £300 for other stuff you would need to do to your car to be able to handle that.... oh, that's not including a new clutch.

:drool::drool::drool:

Fensport are literally a couple of miles away from me! I see their Celica's quite often about town in the mornings.

They've not been very helpful answering my emails though. Just blunt sentances for an answer. Puts me off them a bit <_<

:drool::drool::drool:

Fensport are literally a couple of miles away from me! I see their Celica's quite often about town in the mornings.

They've not been very helpful answering my emails though. Just blunt sentances for an answer. Puts me off them a bit <_<

give them a phone... they're helpfull over the old dog and bone.

Yea I'll go in to speak to them before I give up on them!

It's a shame they don't do any actual 'work' on cars. I've asked them to do bits and they're not interested.

they say they would fit the garret turbo system if you require them to... strange they don't do others... maybe too busy.

"We can offer a full fitting service to include the manufacture of the above 3 pipes at extra cost - please phone for details"

Yea probably busy.

I asked if they could fit an AVC-R and they didn't want to know. Asked if they could do a service/once over on my new car and they didn't wat to know.

Oh well, I just thought that they did all that stuff maybe not :rolleyes:

ooh.. a bit cheaper..

what else would be needed to go along with all this ??

I'm thinking more fuel needed ( bigger fuel lines ?? )

Forged pistons

what else ?

With a garret turbo you need an adaptor plate to bolt it to the car .. custom oil and water lines and aftermarket ecu to deal with it (your chip might) .. for extra fueling you can use just on extra injector to work inline with the turbo ..

it's why I'm thinking hybrid .. bolts straight on ..