Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black T Sport Wheels...what Do You Think?

smoftah

corollasr.jpg

Should I do it or not?

I do like black wheels but I saw a Focus with black wheels on today and it looked like someone had stole his wheel trims!

I am really not sure but its coming to that time where I want to change something on the rolla!

Opinions appreciated :thumbsup:

Personally I'm not into customising but, for what it's worth, I think the idea from the picture looks understated and rather smart. A lot of customising looks OTT and just tacky to me but the black wheels, if well done, should look very nice B)

Guess it looks ok not something i do nor really worth doing if it doesnt need refurbishing imo. For my last car i bought some gloss black Rota wheels which lookd nice but that was silver wich imo matches with black wouldnt buy that colour again though a lighter shade i would

Black wheels are okay but like you said it does look like someone has stolen the trims.

What about the Carbon metal look wheels, its more of a mettalic black, pretty common on the new seat leon i think.

They are a little lighter and shine a bit more

they look good depending on the colour of your car i saw my friends last night and they look better in the day if they are a shiney style get only a few spokes like a 4 or 5 spoke design they will show more and look less like wheel trims as you can see silver brake discs behind them get thin spokes to help show it. Otherwise they do look good id go for it if its a good price.

Sorry not for me, plus you will be forever cleaning them :(

Kingo :thumbsup:

ok thanks for the replys guys!

I have officially gone off the idea of black wheels, saw a Skoda Fabia with them on and it just looks like someone stole the wheel trims.

I am now looking at anthracite colour...anyone good at some photoshop? :)

was thinkin ov doing this my self and having blue studs i like it .... think i mite beat u to it and do it ;) after the show prep has been done ;)