Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Camping Trip In Cheshire (updated)

cfc1

Lauren and I will be going Thursday night. If it rains everyone is welcome to sit in the tunnel tent and tell stories.

Are you gonna be renting rooms in that thing as well Andy? :lol: :lol:

We'll have no room for our tents so we'll rent off you! :lol: I give you five dollar! :P

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• JappyBeast

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

Top Posters In This Topic

Lauren and I will be going Thursday night. If it rains everyone is welcome to sit in the tunnel tent and tell stories.

Are you gonna be renting rooms in that thing as well Andy? :lol: :lol:

We'll have no room for our tents so we'll rent off you! :lol: I give you five dollar! :P

There is a spare room but we aint bringing it, we do not expect lodgers in the night!!! There is alot of room in it tho!

Game of Twister?

Right folks thought I'd better let you know about the Treasure Hunt! We have arranged a car treasure hunt for the Saturday...just a bit of fun you know! :driving:

DELETED

Oooops please see my thread further through about this..............

Tropheys for MR2ROC only?

Here was me thinking this was a TOC camping trip!

Didn't mean it to sound like that! The 'trophy' thing is a regular MR2ROC event, they suggested we have it at this camp. We said OK but this Treasure Hunt is for everyone who wants to join in and should be fun!

OK I got it wrong...please see my thread further through about this..............

I plan to be too blotto for activities like this!

Ditto Andy! :lol:

Is Lauren still coming?

Yes, just hope there is enough room in the car for everything, might end up going back for her!!

I'm really looking forward to hooking up with everyone again, not fussed about the organised things, just want to relax and have good banter!

Fancy a few drinking games Em?

Is Lauren still coming?

Will be drinking along with you!!!!!!!!! (Cant exactly go on the hunt ourselves!) Anyways, it should be noted that we DONT expect anyone to be drinking n driving :nono:

Is Lauren still coming?

Yes, just hope there is enough room in the car for everything, might end up going back for her!!

I'm really looking forward to hooking up with everyone again, not fussed about the organised things, just want to relax and have good banter!

Fancy a few drinking games Em?

Wicked, can't wait to meet her! :)

Yeah I'm up for drinking games! :thumbsup:

Just to clear it up a little....

The Treasure Hunt is a regular MR2roc event which they organize EVERY year for themselves, but as they (as a club) are not going to JAE this year they have taken up our offer of joining us on the camping trip, they have also decided that seeing as there are going to be a few of them to combine the treasure hunt with this trip. EVERYONE is welcome to take part for the fun of it.. but as it is an MR2roc annual event, the prizes are only for MR2roc members.. nothing sinister or anything.

OK I'm sorry folks. I shouldn't have put up this Treasure Hunt post. I got it wrong...................... :blushing:

I AM SORRY OK?????????

The Treasure Hunt was always the idea of MR2ROC. They have often done them and always have a trophy for the winner.

I apologise for any misunderstanding I may have created. As Les says if there are enough copies spare then you are more than welcome to join in for the fun of it.

SORRY AGAIN I hope this hasn't spoilt anything for everyone............................. :shutit:

Tropheys for MR2ROC only?

Here was me thinking this was a TOC camping trip!

It is a Toc camping trip ;)

It was advertised on Roc to make up numbers to fill the field so we could cause mayhem and.... thoroughly enjoy ourselves :rolleyes:

Because they aren't going to JAE this year the offer was taken up and we now have LOADS of people coming to enjoy the festivities :yes:

The Treasure Hunt is a regular event for them and it looked like it wouldn't be happening but as I'm a member of both clubs and as I had to pick up some new seats for my car from Stoke I volunteered to set it up ;)

I thought it would be a good idea to offer Tocers a chance to do the run for fun and if it raised any interest we could maybe have one of our own :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics, looks good but I just hope the weather clears up by then.

Not sure if I have anything fun I can bring, I have an inflatable pool but it would be a bit cheeky using so much water and I have a projector (and power) I could hook up to my xbox but nothing I can use as a screen. I'll be bringing my video camera though, no doubt something will find it's way to youtube!!

Anyway, the treasure hunt sounds good.

I have just bought a bbq/fire bucket on a stand from Tesco for £5, gonna bring that bad boy to burn logs into the night!

Do we have to show our faces at the pub when we arrive on friday, will they have a list of names??

Do we have to show our faces at the pub when we arrive on friday, will they have a list of names??

What Davy has said to me is that you go into the Pub and ask for Val who has a list of who and what has been paid.

I'm going Thursday so not sure if I have fluffed it up.

IF I arrive before you I will meet you as you come in, I will then tick you off my list and collect any monies due (no money due in your case russell) once I have all the monies in I will pay the landlady. If you arrive before me, I guess you should just tell the landlady your with Toyota owners club, we are expected so there shouldn't be any problems.

I will probably call the landlady before I leave here.. probably thursday night just to make sure all is ok.

Thats my intention anyway.. I haven't discussed this with the landlady, but I feel it will be easier all round to keep track of everyone.

Planning to arrive at about 5-6pm on Friday night... all being well! :) Ideally earlier as I want to avoid the rush hour but I'll be in London the day before and Oxford on Friday morning and I still need to stop off in Rugby to get my bits and bobs together!

Aiming to be there early Friday afternoon :thumbsup:

Going campin.......goin camping....tra la la la ............................OK I'll get my coat............................

sings...................... tomorrow, tomorrow, we'll see ya tomorrow :toot::driving::toot: :meet: :toot: :group-cuddles: :toot::drunk::toot::cheers::toot::chef: .............................. etc etc etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links