Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Camping Trip In Cheshire (updated)

cfc1

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• JappyBeast

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys gonna go to the zoo or head over to alton towers? :D haha

Well I'll prolly bring my camping stove.. maybe a disposible bbq and some sausages :P... am looking forward to it... well so long as there is no Alton Towers... cant stand the place :P

yeah something like that, and you are coming!!!

you talking about me? might be tempted pending funds... :lol:

Well I'll prolly bring my camping stove.. maybe a disposible bbq and some sausages :P... am looking forward to it... well so long as there is no Alton Towers... cant stand the place :P

how can you not love alton towers? :o

Not doing Alton Towers.. was mentioned as it was nearby and the possibility of interest.. but no interest so it's off the agenda :lol:

Nothing planned except a good time with Alex Acol... but if anyone has Ideas, or knows the area well... shout up.

Dont know how to mention this, but dogs cost £1 per night to stay :eek::lol:

The campsite is in a place called Wincle, here is the Wincle website

Not a lot else there apart from the Ship Inn, so I suggest get bladdered in there and then the BBQ :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Whats this about dogs??.. someone bringing a dog?.. not that I mind though.. it's up to the dog owner to pay up the quid :lol:

What I mean about the local area is... any nice drives to go on.. places worth visiting.. etc etc.

how can you not love alton towers? :o

Easily....

I dont like rollercoasters and rollercoaster type things.. and its damned expensive.. especially as I wouldnt wanna go on anything.. so yeah... cant stand it :P

A list of whats on in Cheshire July 08

Clicky here for details

Plus there are all the other usuals, like Chester Zoo, however this is on the opposite side of the county and you could visit some places in Derbyshire quicker. I personally like the Bluejohn Cavern

Kingo :thumbsup:

Not going to Alton Towers.............. no way............. :fear::eek:

Blue John Caverns? I went there too as a school girl (no dirty comments please) :angel_not: .......was very nice :flowers:

but mainly planning on........................ :driving::drunk: n a bit of :drool: and :meet:

I have been to Blue John Mines too, its in such a sweet village, lovely countryside.

I have spoken to a member of another club I post on (nice bunch too btw) with a view that some of them could join up with us, this way we have a better chance of having the whole field to ourselves... will keep you all updated.

i been to blue john mines and loved it too, not so long ago.

Mike

I have spoken to a member of another club I post on (nice bunch too btw) with a view that some of them could join up with us, this way we have a better chance of having the whole field to ourselves... will keep you all updated.

I'm guessing that'll be me Davy ;) .

Hi all - early days for us over at mr2roc.org, but consensus among our members is that we want to do something different this year ... and you guys are certainly different :P :D

So, if you'll take a handful of interlopers, we'll help you fill that field.

Ste

hi ste, welcome!

as for the camping trip you just need know a few things:

1. We are generally mental

2. I may not act it but dont be scared, I am straight

3. We can not be held responsible for our drunken antics

4. You must join in wth the drunken fun

Hi Ste... good to see you here :)... be good if you guys can join us... can have a little interclub fun ;)

hi ste, welcome!

1. We are generally mental << True

2. I may not act it but dont be scared, I am straight << Lies I tell thee... lies.... he is the campest camper in campsville

3. We can not be held responsible for our drunken antics << True... a disclaimer will be signed ;)

4. You must join in wth the drunken fun << Goes without saying

Indeed hello Ste :) long time no see! hows it going?

Davy, I might bring this camping trip up at our next NW MR2OC meet... if you dont mind, see if anyone is interested :)

Hi Ste... good to see you here :)... be good if you guys can join us... can have a little interclub fun ;)
hi ste, welcome!

1. We are generally mental << True

2. I may not act it but dont be scared, I am straight << Lies I tell thee... lies.... he is the campest camper in campsville

3. We can not be held responsible for our drunken antics << True... a disclaimer will be signed ;)

4. You must join in wth the drunken fun << Goes without saying

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links