Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Future Replacement

tsporttinny

There are rumours on the net of a 250bhp turbocharged Auris!!

Toyota-Auris-Sportiva.jpg

:drool:

Looks ace but dont think the t180 can match a TS for performance ? if your after performance, not something i buy unless toyota bought out a auris TS or one that can challenge a CTR, dunno about a 250bhp turbo auris meanwhile there is a 2.4 & 3.5 one in japan

I was very underwhelmed with the T180.

When I eventually replace my CTS (which will probably be 2 years minimum) I think it will be with a Golf GTI DSG.

aint they an auris sr that will just about match the performance of cts ?

oh my bad that is the sr

I was very underwhelmed with the T180.

Exactly my sentiment... I've seen some nice white ones kitted up inside and out but it's still dull...

the new 260bhp ford ST would get my money OR even better, 2nd hand ST and dealer upgrade to 260bhp spec for 1.5k

a lot of power through front wheels but still a nice car

//

also, the V6 auris you talk about above will not be available in the UK however around the track the t180 is as quick once you learn how to use the torque correctly. I've had TS and TS-C and t180 wont appeal to everyone. The whine and scream can be too intoxicating for some.

Dunno about the new ST fast maybe, me not really a ford person! already saw a 'chaved up' one, a 07 reg at wkend lexus lights, the reverse light came on as it slowed down on dual carriageway :rolleyes: , rally style mudflaps touches the floor, really low & a jap style exhausts :rolleyes: jst imagine 3/4 yrs time when the new ST is more affordable with these people :rolleyes: i would get the mazda 3 mps than ST but DC5 1st choice. :)

Toyota is seriously slacking. I wouldnt get any Toyota again unless it was something old like a GT4. My next beast will be an ST B)

They have a new Celica GT4 on the way...

and a GT...

Supposedly using the new subaru engine which is 300bhp..!!

So it should be a pretty sweet car ;-)

I've always said my next car was going to be a mk5 Golf GTi DSG, but I droven the all new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sport at work and it is stunning. Hopefully they will come down to sensible money...I will have one in Black/Gunmetal Grey.

My dad has the current model Volvo S40 and its quite nice too, would love a T5 sport 225bhp then remap it. They are going for really good money at the moment too.

The current Toyota range doesnt do a lot for me....the new RAV4 is nice, but i would never own a 4x4..

I fancy a Skoda VRS. Cheaper than the Golf GTi but less common and more practical for when I start a family. :thumbsup:

Very nice cars....Go for the 2.0T Octavia VRS in that nice blue colour....You can get them for around the 14k mark too which is cracking value for what your getting..

They have a new Celica GT4 on the way...

and a GT...

Supposedly using the new subaru engine which is 300bhp..!!

So it should be a pretty sweet car ;-)

Where did that come from?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links