Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2008 Thread

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

Surely some of you are going to this??? where are the names?... Incase it has escaped you all, this is the "put names here if your going to JAE" thread.

Les will need names ASAP so he can see what sort of interest there is and start to see what he needs to organize, without this it will be more difficult.

1. carls sr ( and ashley in own car or as passenger depending )

2. Gaz

3. Jappy (Provisional)

2. Gaz

3. Jappy (Provisional)

4. SJ (99%)

2. Gaz

3. Jappy (Provisional)

4. SJ (99%)

5. UKDM323 (not too far from me !)

I don't remember adding Jappy's name........

2. Gaz

3. Jappy (Provisional)

and I've deleted your comment jappy... to save you telling him you added it to save you posting... I can do this cos I can't make it, so had a spare post to post ;) :P

Edited by cfc1

I personally think their attitude is disgusting.

http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/index.php?showtopic=745

Roight. I'm fed up with this!!!!

I have stated on mutliple occasions...........

1) if the road is impassable we will have marshalls either end

2) tides will be published nearer the time

3) it rarely gets flooded

4) Salt water ocurs on every road in the UK

5) salt content is higher nearer the coast than on the roads (even flooded ones)

6) It washes off straight after if you're that worried!

7) all UK cars are undersealed

8) if yours is not UK spec, have you undersealed it? If "no" then you obviously aren't that bothered about your car in the first place

The reason my 20 year old car is totally rust free is because its never been driven on a salty road, japan and summer use only.

If thats the bloke I think he is, he is an utter ****... I had a choice word with him a couple of years back :D :D

if by "rarely gets flooded" he means when the tide comes in twice a day then he has a point, thats like winning the lottery 4 times on the same night with different numbers!

• 3 weeks later...

i'll deffo be there with my 'rolla and my other half will be going in either his GT4 or his Glanza.

will there be a club stand and do we get stand passes to bring our cars up on to the stand?

oh, and is there gonna be a club stand at Japshow? And do i get to bring me little motor onto a stand there too?

thankies muchly

jade

xx

It's not so much a stand as an area in the field to park all our cars on with various bits of TOC paraphanalia.

Although last year Toyota did lend us their hospitality van and F1 simulator!! :D

We were going to get the "Toyota Village" but the weather didn't permit it :(

yeah, all other shows ive been to, ive gone in my other halfs GT4 and we always park in the GT4OC stand but now im taking my own little motor up, i wanna park in my club stand!

plus, i hate those fields that everyone else has to park in. they are too muddy!!

once again, will deffo be at JAE and JapShow and all the others. would love car pass.

xx

i'll deffo be there with my 'rolla and my other half will be going in either his GT4 or his Glanza.

will there be a club stand and do we get stand passes to bring our cars up on to the stand?

oh, and is there gonna be a club stand at Japshow? And do i get to bring me little motor onto a stand there too?

thankies muchly

jade

xx

Your enthusiasm for JAE is a refreshing inspiration Jade, if we have a lot more members like you then it could turn out to be a worthwhile event :thumbsup:

I will make a list of those who will DEFINITELY be attending and we shall see what transpires ;)

Les

It's not so much a stand as an area in the field to park all our cars on with various bits of TOC paraphanalia.

Although last year Toyota did lend us their hospitality van and F1 simulator!! :D

We were going to get the "Toyota Village" but the weather didn't permit it :(

The village was cancelled last year due to the kind people on Peterborough show ground refusing to let them assemble it on the Thursday :angry:

The village was cancelled last year due to the kind people on Peterborough show ground refusing to let them assemble it on the Thursday :angry:

The :censor: !!

Well lets have it this year then!!

And if necessary we'll do some midnight runs to sneak it in!! :lol:

I didn't know what to expect last year, but thoroughly enjoyed myself!! :D

Can't wait for this years!!

:thumbsup:

i should be there, been assure there will be good security (apparently the caravan park next door gets a lot of chavy types in the summer) should be good.

not keen on crossing over the road but if i cant get cleanly across to the other side ill wait

Don't forget some tin foil!! :lol:

lmao cheeky git, i will make sure i bring some just incase but my 2s are better than ever at the moment, ''touch wood"

i need a proper count up as i am about to purchase the pitch.

We are aware that this event is stuck out on a limb a little and we kindly ask for some positiveness here. As a club we are trying our best to make the day great as JAE has always been a good laugh.

The event it self is just like any other JAE apart from this one is actually a better venue than the peterborough one, its just the road to it is a bit longer. :)

Can we pull together as a club (like other clubs have done) and make the event briliant.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links