Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2008 Thread

GIDDLEPIN

Toyota Owners Card??? :huh:

Just turn up and say you're on the TOC stand :thumbsup:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

thats ok then chap,i got a t.o.c owners club card when i registed a year or so ago!

just making sure i dont have to display anything!

thanks

carl

thats ok then chap,i got a t.o.c owners club card when i registed a year or so ago!....

You got a card :unsure: I never got a card :ffs:

;) :lol:

I hope we can get on the island friday im not crossing when there is a fair bit of sea over the road lol i will never make it across in a mr2

I wonder how much I can charge people if they want a tow across :unsure: ;) :lol:

Obviously you're meaning other clubs right? ;)

:lol:

Obviously you're meaning other clubs right? ;)

mmmm ahhhh ummmm ehhhh :unsure::huh::blink: Let me think about this ;) :lol:

BUMPITY BUMP

I'm busy sorting out our gear.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lager...yup, wine...yup, loo roll (!)...yup, food - erk gotta buy some, clothes toothbrush...maybe, tent....yup

Clean car..........YUPPITY B)

I hope we can get on the island friday im not crossing when there is a fair bit of sea over the road lol i will never make it across in a mr2

Just to (hopefully) stop any panic abou the tide times......

These are times when the tide is at it's highest. It does not mean the access road will be blocked but it might pay to be aware and to plan accordingly.

Thursday 10:51

Thursday 23:29 (JAE gates will close shortly after anway)

Friday 11:54

Friday at midnight (JAE gates will be closed by then anway)

Saturday 12:46

Sunday 01:17

Sunday 13:31 (before the awards so not many people leaving then anyway)

i think steve will have to bring the old fire engine he has, pump away the sea somewhere :lol: might take a while though.

lets keep our fingers crossed eh,i have been looking forward to this for ages,billing was great peterborough was crap,this one is going to be wicked.

Anyone up for swingball if i bring it,sounds sad but when you have had a few beers its a right laugh,if not just call me a sad b@~*$!d and tell me not to bother,there is quite a bit of entertainment there for the evening anyway so i gather!

Just to (hopefully) stop any panic abou the tide times......

These are times when the tide is at it's highest. It does not mean the access road will be blocked but it might pay to be aware and to plan accordingly.

Just to bring the panic right back again :D You should expect not to be able to cross at high tide. I gather the prediction is that it will cover the causeway, so it's going to be a pub lunch outside the island if you arrive then.

Paul.

You mean one last decent meal before JAE??

hi all

wots up? just found out i can get the sunday off work so i'll be on my way saturday aftrnoon. any chance i can park with you or shall i just leave my car i the public car park. its fair enough soon as i signed up about 5 minutes ago. i've got a year 2000 1.4vvt-i corolla vida and i thought as i can now come, i'd get i touch with u guys. also i e-mailed the organiser and he told me you were the people to talk to. are u serious about this tide stuff? u make it sound like we're gunna get cut off or sumthing :o :huh::unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cheers rob

hi all

wots up? just found out i can get the sunday off work so i'll be on my way saturday aftrnoon. any chance i can park with you or shall i just leave my car i the public car park. its fair enough soon as i signed up about 5 minutes ago. i've got a year 2000 1.4vvt-i corolla vida and i thought as i can now come, i'd get i touch with u guys. also i e-mailed the organiser and he told me you were the people to talk to. are u serious about this tide stuff? u make it sound like we're gunna get cut off or sumthing :o :huh::unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cheers rob

Hi and welcome to the club Rob :thumbsup:

I'm sure we can find room on the stand for you :yes: and yes the island does get cut off on high tides but only for a couple or three hours ;)

Les

Oh dear.... the weather forecast for Sunday looks poor :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links