Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J A E 2008 Thread

GIDDLEPIN

Now that it is so close I wish I was going. :(

:eek: I thought that you were going Andy........................with your bucket and utensil :P ;) :lol:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

Cant get the Friday off work and its a 4 hour drive so cant warrent going on the Saturday.

My bucket and utensil is still in the boot of the MR2 from TOC Camp!

Guys I am sorry but it seems most likely that my daughter will not be attending JAE with me :(

She has booked a holiday in Florida at the end of October and needs all the cash she can save :huh:

deffo sinking as im only in one car now due to ferry costs and no money left thanks to projects lol also my sister has let me down and says shes going devon :(

deffo sinking as im only in one car now due to ferry costs and no money left thanks to projects lol also my sister has let me down and says shes going devon :(

Don't lose hope matey :thumbsup:

Guys I am sorry but it seems most likely that my daughter will not be attending JAE with me :(

She has booked a holiday in Florida at the end of October and needs all the cash she can save :huh:

Bad news obtained yesterday.... my daughter has to accompany her boyfriend over to Florida today as his mother has been taken seriously ill whilst on holiday :(

If all goes well they are booked to fly back into blighty on the Sunday of JAE so she is a definite 'no' for the event :crybaby:

I'll be more than surprised if all the others on the list turn up guys.

It doesn't matter if they don't though, It's not as if you will burn in the fires of hell and damnation for not going ;)

It will be a shame for those who can't make it but we will still have a great time.......... OR ELSE!!! :lol:

Les

Well im coming :) the white one is back wahoo and works :)

Nice one :thumbsup:

Hi all

Is this the updated layout below from an earlier post i found on this thread

2008Layout4.jpg

As i looked at one on jae website & found this image below (first pic i found & it looks bit different + the toc looks like its on a slightly different bit?

Clublayout.jpg

& is this list of people on this thread updated since 1 or 2 not going now?

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78508

I still be going unless it rains hard that day poor excuse i know but dont fancy stepping in puddles runing my clothes, getting soaked & dirtying the carpet which almost did last yr lol :rolleyes: since my family gone bk to Hong Kong for a month i got access to 3 other cars but most likely the CTS i be bringing unless someone pikes it that day lol :)

just wondering, is it on the same weekend every year??

just wondering, is it on the same weekend every year??

No ...................This year is the first year that it has been held in August.

In the past it was always the last weekend in July, but the organisers have decided that we might get better weather in August.

They have also moved the location from Peterborough..........(20 minutes from me) .............to Mersea Island in Essex........(Nearly 2 hours away)......................but I still intend to be there :thumbsup:

ahh right. well hopefully i can make it to next years one id say its good craic!! are little ones allowed or adults only???

ahh right. well hopefully i can make it to next years one id say its good craic!! are little ones allowed or adults only???

Yes they are welcome........................although it can get a little "adult orientated" at night ;)

lol fair enough!! sickened i cant make it this year!!

I'm gutted but like I said, for me its the same driving time for me to visit my family in Scotland. This will be my first year missing JAE in 4 years. :(

I'm gutted but like I said, for me its the same driving time for me to visit my family in Scotland. This will be my first year missing JAE in 4 years. :(

ahh my dads scottish, where abouts are your family from?

ahh never heard of it. my dads from greenock near port glasgow

Hi all

Is this the updated layout below from an earlier post i found on this thread

2008Layout4.jpg

As i looked at one on jae website & found this image below (first pic i found & it looks bit different + the toc looks like its on a slightly different bit?

Clublayout.jpg

& is this list of people on this thread updated since 1 or 2 not going now?

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78508

I still be going unless it rains hard that day poor excuse i know but dont fancy stepping in puddles runing my clothes, getting soaked & dirtying the carpet which almost did last yr lol :rolleyes: since my family gone bk to Hong Kong for a month i got access to 3 other cars but most likely the CTS i be bringing unless someone pikes it that day lol :)

The 2nd layout is the final one :yes:

Long range forecast is good....NO RAIN :thumbsup: On the earlier visit (for club reps) even though it had been raining quite a lot the few days before, the ground was good & has very good drainage so there shouldn't be mud & puddles even if it rains beforehand

Roll on JAE (mini bump!) Also looked at the forecast and all looks good!

Cannot wait for this!

Can someone let me know the plan for JAE please?

Tickets meets ect...?

oh, and i'll only be there for the sunday as ive just found out i have to work saturday... It sucks!!

xx

Can someone let me know the plan for JAE please?

I like to keep things simple.... I have just about mastered simple.... I have 3 exams in simple :rolleyes:

My plan is to just turn up and enjoy myself :yes: