Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2008 Thread

GIDDLEPIN

me too and you buy tickets at the gate, annoyed i didnt get my rev3 centre panel :(

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

Steve...

Are you going for the whole weekend?

If not, there is a bunch of us meeting up at Rainham tesco's to convoy down on the sunday morning.

Ypu are more than welcome to join us if you want?

That goes for anyone else in or around our area.

xx

Steve...

Are you going for the whole weekend?

If not, there is a bunch of us meeting up at Rainham tesco's to convoy down on the sunday morning.

Ypu are more than welcome to join us if you want?

That goes for anyone else in or around our area.

xx

Great idea.... you have a pm :)

hi guys

sorry for the late post

i will be going definatly,me and the missis i have been looking forward to it for ages put me down hope you dont mind me joining would like to put motor on stand,i have the red compressor,it will just be me and the missis,so its another carl you can put down on the list!

i remember seeing carls sr at santa pod,the nice blue one

see you there guys

oh by the way i will be down on the friday!!!

pray for good weather

Sorry I missed this Carl (must have been one of my days away)

Got your name down :thumbsup:

Les

Looks as though the weather is going to be mighty fine for all you attending.

Closest place i could find.

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayfor...ngsea&day=5

ENJOY

Will be up on the saturday for the day,doubtfull if in the Agro, but at least the other car is Japanese. If there is anything you want bringing up let me know, The Galant has a lovely big boot. Can Bring my new Scan gauge II that is awaiting the Agro if anyone wants to try it.

Are you going, got any questions, got any suggestions? ;)

Les

Hi my name is Martin Berlin, I have a celica Toyota supra 5 speed .. 1985 garage kept. where do I post for sale and are they any events so I may bring the car to, I live in Monmouth county NJ thanks so much

Are you going, got any questions, got any suggestions? ;)

Les

Hi my name is Martin Berlin, I have a celica Toyota supra 5 speed .. 1985 garage kept. where do I post for sale and are they any events so I may bring the car to, I live in Monmouth county NJ thanks so much

Martin.... I think you would find it rather expensive to bring your car to our events :eek: There is a little matter of the Atlantic Ocean to consider ;)

I just want to say that I'm upset I cant come this year, I have been to the previous 4 years and feel this has been taken away from me!!!!

Hope it hits the middle of England soon!

Bring some good pics back TOC!

Just a note:::::::

There are NO cash machines on site so please make sure you visit one beforehand

If you do run out the nearest one is at the Shell petrol station or tesco express which are both on the island. Failing that the Tollgate retail park just off the A12 has a few.

Tesco one's address for reference:

WEST MERSEA EXPRESS,

GRIFFON GARAGE, 1 BARFIELD ROAD,

COLCHESTER,

ESSEX,

CO5 8JU

Shell Garage:

Old Forge Filling Station

41A Kingsland Road

Colchester

CO5 8RA

Just curious here.............is there plenty of loos or just the one block? AND showers...where are they? AND is there hairdrying faciltities or not?? :rolleyes:

Just curious here.............is there plenty of loos or just the one block? AND showers...where are they? AND is there hairdrying faciltities or not?? :rolleyes:

Good question :lol:

TBH not sure about the amount of loos guess they will be putting some portaloos here & there, showers I'm presuming are in one of the blocks (as guessing brownies & cubs need to wash too....or do they :rolleyes: ) The only plus side I can see is that it is a compact site so shouldn't have too far to walk :unsure:

mmmm hairdryers.....no idea...there's a laundry so guess could always jump in a tumble :Jumpy:

Good question :lol:

TBH not sure about the amount of loos guess they will be putting some portaloos here & there, showers I'm presuming are in one of the blocks (as guessing brownies & cubs need to wash too....or do they :rolleyes: ) The only plus side I can see is that it is a compact site so shouldn't have too far to walk :unsure:

mmmm hairdryers.....no idea...there's a laundry so guess could always jump in a tumble :Jumpy:

Ah well we will see eh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let me know if you need anything bringing on Thursday - got a bit of spare room in the Aygo.....not a lot but some space ;)

Ah well we will see eh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just let me know if you need anything bringing on Thursday - got a bit of spare room in the Aygo.....not a lot but some space ;)

Cheers m'dear :D Think everything's covered (brain is going :wacko: but guess not much different to usual :lol: ) will be great to see you again :thumbsup:

So what's the plan for Thursday then? I'll be heading down on the Thursday cos i'd ideally like to get into the place, parked up, tent pitched and all sorted for the weekend!

So who's gonna be there on Thursday and what's gonna be the plan of action?

So what's the plan for Thursday then? I'll be heading down on the Thursday cos i'd ideally like to get into the place, parked up, tent pitched and all sorted for the weekend!

Anne & me there about 1/2 O'Clock (Hopefully at low tide ;) )

Arrive on site, have beer, park car, have beer, pitch tent, have beer, meet other members, have beer......... :yes:

See you there then Paul :thumbsup:

Anne & me there about 1/2 O'Clock (Hopefully at low tide ;) )

Arrive on site, have beer, park car, have beer, pitch tent, have beer, meet other members, have beer......... :yes:

See you there then Paul :thumbsup:

Hehehehe lots of beer being mentioned there Les :lol:

I'll be there asap - pick up generator & leads from admin....pace site out (with beer in hand) ....sort entrance & parking plan (time for another beer)....get gazebo's up (with one hand as beer in other) ....get tent pitched (not sure how easy when too many beers have been drunk).....light bbq or go in search of food if can't be naffed to throw burgers on :rolleyes:

Beers lots of beers sounds good to me!!!!!!!

hi all

how we all doing?all excited now,its going to be 26 degrees saturday,thats what we want.!!!!

Im going to be down about dinner time friday,looking forward to meeting everyone as this will be my first year getting involved with everyone.

is there a garage close by as i would like to wash my motor before i bring it in,dont want embarrese you all!!!

My motor is always clean but when i have been motoring down the motorway as you do im sure to get a lot of bug splatters :lol:

hope you all dont mind me joining in? i am also a member of the t.s owners.net wich i have stickers on my car,i have no toyota owners stickers as they were on my old car!!

Its nice to get there and get everything set up ready to chill out.

roll on friday :) :) :) :)

hello norfolk

how do you get to the island then mate?im going down friday too been chatting to you on t.s owners compressorcarl is my user name on there.

looks like we cant get across unless we get there before 12 im going down for lunch time going to a nearby garage to wash car.

going to have to leave a bit earlier than i thought

where you traveling from?

Tide-Table-Aug-2008-2.jpg

The 4.47 on the 29th is the height!! :o

Looks like it's high tide all weekend!

Anybody know what the height is measured in??

Tide-Table-Aug-2008-2.jpg

The 4.47 on the 29th is the height!! :o

Looks like it's high tide all weekend!

Anybody know what the height is measured in??

I would think it is in metres :huh:

So if it's high tide all weekend how do we get on the island??

Do i need an outboard motor conversion??

:lol:

Found another website!!

Clicky

Like that one better! :lol:

Apart from getting off the island!!!

hopefully the second site is more accurate eh,even if we do get stranded there on sunday night

oh yeh do i need to show my toyota owners card or anything to join you all?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links