25 members have voted

1. 1. DEATH PENALTY

• HANGING
    • LEATHAL INJECTION
    • ELECTRIC CHAIR
    • WALK 5YDS WITH A WHITE HOT METAL BAR
    • FIRING SQUAD
    • THE BIRCH

Personally I think crims (especially burglar's) should be knee capped or something else a little more permanent than a beating.

Death is too final, and if the person is later found to be innocent then you can't exactly say sorry (at least you can give them compensation if you cap' them). With a cappin' they will have to endure the pain and suffering for life (just like their innocent victims have to) :ffs:

"Shoot them and then bill thier families for the bullets .. "

fantastic ;) and I know where you got that idea from too ;)

I think when they go to prison they should get hard labour not the easy life with home comforts.

The guilty should suffer any penalties family and friends of the victim wish to incur, I'm sure it would be impartial and without predujice-----(NOT)! :yes:

I think when they go to prison they should get hard labour not the easy life with home comforts.

whoa... you're saying that doing time in prison is 'easy life' ???

sorry bud but i'm gonna have to disagree with you and say that's a crazy thing to suggest.

We all know that in prison... the way you get treated by other inmates depends on the crime you've committed... some get a hard time that I think many would find hard to believe... and for others that are 'high up' in the chain of inmates may get it easier..

but you have to remember there is some real scum inside these places, I would certainly not call it 'easy'. People should be thankful that guys who do commit heinous crimes are locked away from society. If anything their lives should be made harder inside I agree, but it's far from easy!

Hanging someone or killing them through the means of capital punishment is almost too easy a 'get out clause' for the convicted... after that there's nothing else.

I say BURN THEM

BURN THEM ALLL!!!!

:saddam:

Burn them to the steak! Damn shame we dont go witch hunting anymore! :lol:

For the benefit of this vote i shall say the chair because its the closest to burning.... :blink:

What is the Birch anyhow? :huh:

Do you get tied to a tree? :lol:

I think they should have "CRIMINAL" branded across their foreheads :censor: s

Yeah

BUT WITH FIREEEEEEEE!!!!

Sorry, I didn't want to explode... :unsure:

Cheers

Coyote from ba Argentina

LOL Carl, a fine suggestion!

maybe even better, a 'CRIMINAL' tattoo on their head which lasted the duration of their time in jail!

:lol:

WALK 5YDS WITH A WHITE HOT METAL BAR <<<< what ??? :blink: lol

What's the Birch ???

Lethal injection I think would be the most humane way to kill the buggers.... but if they have done something seriously wrong, why care ??

If you murder someone, then that person should die.

If you sexually assault someone (rape etc) , that person should have their todger chopped off... ( OW !! Worse than death ?? )

Steal... hands chopped off.

Joy Ride... be tied to a car by a rope and driven about at high speed.. ( OW! )

If there were such punishments, then people wouldn't commit as much crime !

what kind of a poll is this you can't even vote for no death penalty <_<

you know they have the death penalty in parts of the states,has it stoped crime,i dont think so...................

what's the next poll going to be,"should a kid who steals a sweet have his hands cut off"

in all fairness this is without a doubt THE WORST POLL EVER :angry:

agreed srd, it's a bit of a strange one....

jimlad your methods of dealing with criminality are frighteningly fundamentally islamic :o :help:

my uncle was sat in a restaurant in saudi arabia where he saw a guy run out of a shop obviously stealing something.. he fell over as he was running off, the shop owners caught him and just took a meat clever to his wrist, there and then on the nearest stone!!!!! off goes his hand and my uncle has suddenly lost his appetite :blink::wacko:

crazy!!

jimlad your methods of dealing with criminality are frighteningly fundamentally islamic  :o  :help:

Good job I'm not the Sheriff then !

jimlad:aka:judge dread :lol:

Lethal injection I think would be the most humane way to kill the buggers.... but if they have done something seriously wrong, why care ??

you realise that b4 they give the injection they swab the arm with alcohol first to avoid infection???

god forbid they get ill when they burn in hell...

J

I agree with jimlad .. eye for an eye ..

Depends on the crime but Murder/Theft etc =

A big bacon slicer would be my choice .. set on "fine" and slowly start on their feet ..

Wen my house was broken into (after car keys) it took the police 3 days to arrive .. they said "we'll not dust for prints as you have closed the back door and screwed plates acress it to keep it shut".

Err yeah - I'm not going to leave the back door open and wait 3 days ..

I suggested if the theives came back they'd not need to dust for prints as I'd have the %$(ers fingers off with garden snippers .. they thought I was joking ..

This is quite a bloodthirsty thread :eek: . I'm not for the death penalty. There are alternatives.

How about a Banksian type of punishment - a specified duration sentence of suffering what the victim suffered (but without the option of dying).

BTW the birch is a whipping with a rather bendy branch of wood.

chinese water torture!

legality in being able to beat and if necessary kill another person if they are to steal, vandalise etc... your house and home, car, personal possesions etc.... without the innocent being then deemed as the criminal!

:thumbsup:

BTW the birch is a whipping with a rather bendy branch of wood.

Cat of nine tails would be nicer.

You can't beat a good flogging :arrgg-matey:

Maybe bring back the stocks as well!

well.. in Iran they bury women up to the waist on their football pitches and a crowd of people stone them to death for committing adultery....

this is what happens when people like jimlad and bibbs get in power :P

seriously though, some of the things those country's do is absolutely foul, I really don't understand them.