25 members have voted

1. 1. DEATH PENALTY

• HANGING
    • LEATHAL INJECTION
    • ELECTRIC CHAIR
    • WALK 5YDS WITH A WHITE HOT METAL BAR
    • FIRING SQUAD
    • THE BIRCH

Bibbs... I think we should get together and sort out this country. You can be the sheriff south of the border.. I'll be the sheriff north of the border... sorted... :thumbsup:

Everyone start running.. lol

So from Cumbria.... ummm..decisions

North or South

Bibbs or Jimlad. :wacko:

Sod running, im swimming to isle of man, at least there you can drive as fast as you like

Well it all depends on the crime.... depending on the severity of the crime, I'd go for one of the following:

Chop the head off (with a sword)

Throw them off a tall building

Stone them to death

or lash them until they die

I know it may sound a bit harsh but some of these criminals deserve it!!! We need some proper penalties instead of a slap on the wrist.... currently Britsh Law is a Joke

I'd have one law if I got into power .. "Being a p*nis" ..

It can be applied from everything from Fog light/middle lane/BWM drivers .. through to mass murder/race crimes/embeselment ..

Don't wanna be punnished with my huge bacon slicer? Don't be a peen ..

DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY WOULD DO UNTO YOU.

rape rapists, murder murderers in the same way they commited the offence, beat up beaters,....etc.

you get the picture

paedophiles however,...........just kill 'em!

rape rapists, murder murderers in the same way they commited the offence, beat up beaters,....etc.

you get the picture

ermm.......... who's gonna rape a rapist ?? Erm... only !Removed! people would do that.

Set up a new colleseum.. televise it and cash in on the death penalty, use the money gained to either:

help fund the justice system -instead of speed cameras.

help fund the health system.

plus lets face it, theres nothing decent on the telly these days :thumbsup:

ermm.......... who's gonna rape a rapist ?? Erm... only !Removed! people would do that.

LMFAO!!!!!! I'm sure theres money to be made there too, but I REALLY don't wanna go there!!!! :blink:

DJ Davo can be the Rape-in-ator.... yeah !!..... lol. ( not questioning your sexual preference fella.... just you did come up with the idea )

could you imagine in court :blink:

"sentance you to have you back doors bashed in"

:help: eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww lethal injection.. god aRRRRRRG someone change the topic PLEASE :lol:

hang them, then stab em with the injection, fry lightly for five mins in the chair or until golden brown, shove a white hot bar up em, then shoot them and then top off with a damn good thrashing from the birch. If after that they show proper remorse, they can go!!! :boxing: :crutchy:

LOL @ all posts! I dunno whether you guys are serious or not...makes it even funnier :lol:

But to answer a prev post about dodgy practices of islamic states...if the leader of the 'civilised' world,the US, practices the death penalty(with much enthusiasm I should add) what makes the hardline 'evildooer' islamic states any more barbaric?

Im no hypocrit tho. Id wish hell on someone if they committed some kind of serious crime against me. Its easy to be a pacifist ......until it happens to you....

Im no hypocrit tho. Id wish hell on someone if they committed some kind of serious crime against me. Its easy to be a pacifist ......until it happens to you....

***** mate.. you should see me when I just get cut up :lol:

DJ Davo can be the Rape-in-ator.... yeah !!..... lol. ( not questioning your sexual preference fella.... just you did come up with the idea )

hehe being a bit sexist jimlad,.....there have been cases of females raping people u know!

i would help out there, but as for the fellas, get some big nasty butch !Removed! with a large, wide, serrated strap on, and a huge dislike of men.

or genetically modify animals such as sheep, to rape men - but not the welsh or new zealanders - as this would be a nice let off! (sorry ryan & kiwi) :P

hang them, then stab em with the injection, fry lightly for five mins in the chair or until golden brown, shove a white hot bar up em, then shoot them and then top off with a damn good thrashing from the birch. If after that they show proper remorse, they can go!!! :boxing: :crutchy:

:crutchy: sounds like a good plan :thumbsup:

How do we go about making that law??? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL @ all posts! I dunno whether you guys are serious or not...makes it even funnier :lol:

But to answer a prev post about dodgy practices of islamic states...if the leader of the 'civilised' world,the US, practices the death penalty(with much enthusiasm I should add) what makes the hardline 'evildooer' islamic states any more barbaric?

It's strange how the media jump on and criticise these so called 'halrdline' Islamic states about there judicial system.... has anyone ever seen the crime stats in these countries??? They have practically no crime (in comparison to us in the UK)....

One of my colleagues at work went to one of these so called 'halrdline' Islamic states for a holiday and came back pleasantly supprised!!! She was really shocked!!! where she stayed (in one of the major cities) ppl stilll left the house unlocked.... not only that, but ppl left their cars with the doors open and keys in the ignition. But what I thought was really shocking was when she told me that market stall owners would leave the stalls unattended when they went to pray.... my reaction was :eek::eek::eek:..... can anyone imagine any of this happening here!!! Another thing she told me, was that being a woman she thought that it would have been difficult for her (from what she read in the media).... but she was amazed at the amount of respect and help she got, she said she felt very safe an secure wherever she went, and did not get any hassel from anyone. Although they haven't got many street cameras etc up they've actually managed to create security instead of the false one we get over here, how many times do we hear of ppl getting mugged etc... in the UK when there is a street cam about!!!

Anyway my point is if we have REAL PUNNISHMENTS (similar to what they have over in islamic states) instead of our walk in the park punnishments then maybe our crime rates will drop? Just food for thought...

you get the picture

i agree and u cud get rapists to be raped by large foreign objects death may just be an easy way out compared to life rape once a day

Its in hell...

They march hitler in waring a tu-tu each day,

make him bend over and the devil rams a pineapple up his *****, top first!!!!!

Now thats justice!