Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T Spirit 4dr Boot Light

Wilsonik

Hi. It's my 1 post on this fourm. I've just bought 2004 T Spirit saloon (4 Door).

What was my surprise when I've opend the boot at night and didn't see any light.

Is there any lamp inside the boot in Sedan version?

Regards

Sadly according to the manual there is no reference to the sedan (4door) version..

But i would suggest a good look in the boot in case the spec has changed since the manual was printed.

Incidentally, my manual is for the 2003 Avensis.

Hope this helps

Sadly according to the manual there is no reference to the sedan (4door) version..

But i would suggest a good look in the boot in case the spec has changed since the manual was printed.

Incidentally, my manual is for the 2003 Avensis.

Hope this helps

Thank's Askot. I've searched and didn't find anything.

Very strange.

From memory, a few saloons are in this league...

Possibly because the boot space is so small.... it wasnt deemed a requirement to light it...

You could go for the DIY approach..

JML do a set of 3 LED lights for about £8... Battery operated.... not ideal as you would have to turn them on/off....

(just a thought)

Hi. It's my 1 post on this fourm. I've just bought 2004 T Spirit saloon (4 Door).

What was my surprise when I've opend the boot at night and didn't see any light.

Regards

Hi i have a T180 saloon this does have a boot light located at top of boot opening (under rear parcel shelf) i would have thaught T spirit would be the same.

Regards

Hi i have a T180 saloon this does have a boot light located at top of boot opening (under rear parcel shelf) i would have thaught T spirit would be the same.

I also own a 4 door Avensis T3-X saloon and that has a boot light, located in the same place specified above. Not sure why yours doesn't? Have you checked that's it actually there and that the bulb's not gone?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links