Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blitz Sonic Power

maddatta

Looking to buy this for my TS... http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-245.aspx

Anyone on here got one and know the full list of parts that come with it? For example does it come with a replacement pipe to go from the filter to throttle? Also any pictures or info on where the filter ends up once fitted (ie retains same position in bay or ends up somewhere else) as I don't want to buy one if it stays high up in the bay as it will just be sucking in hot air.

Sooner some one can help me the sooner I'll be buying it :)

Dan

Anyone on here got one and know the full list of parts that come with it? For example does it come with a replacement pipe to go from the filter to throttle? Also any pictures or info on where the filter ends up once fitted (ie retains same position in bay or ends up somewhere else) as I don't want to buy one if it stays high up in the bay as it will just be sucking in hot air.

Dan

I've got one and its awesome its not too loud like the K&N models but enough, the pipe from the throttle body is included with the kit along with everything needed to fit it and it goes in pretty much the same place as the oem airbox, it doesn't suck hot air due to its design and the snorkel can stay in place as a cold air feed

Dan

I've got one and its awesome its not too loud like the K&N models but enough, the pipe from the throttle body is included with the kit along with everything needed to fit it and it goes in pretty much the same place as the oem airbox, it doesn't suck hot air due to its design and the snorkel can stay in place as a cold air feed

ts200bhp: Do you have a pic of yours fitted!??! The connecting pipe on the web page looks very short to me :unsure: Looks an impressive piece of kit though!!!

not as yet im mad busy at the min, my wife is 9 monjths pregnant and i have just took a new job as chemical plant manager ill try and get one for the weekend

no it doesn't come with any pipes unless you mean the airflow meter connector and it doesn't come with instrction's on how to connect the thing onto the corolla either.

ts200bhp are you kidding me the sonic roar like a lion unless you fitted wrong.

all blitz induction are loud LM,SUS or sonic.

no it doesn't come with any pipes unless you mean the airflow meter connector and it doesn't come with instrction's on how to connect the thing onto the corolla either.

mine came with an anodised alloy piep to connect to the manifold and the connector for the MAS and full insrtuctions - where did you get yours from? It is quiter than the K&N ones if you adjust the heatshield properly and have the snorkel right near the end of the filter it transfers a lot of noise back down behind the fornt bumper

mine came with an anodised alloy piep to connect to the manifold and the connector for the MAS and full insrtuctions - where did you get yours from? It is quiter than the K&N ones if

you adjust the heatshield properly and have the snorkel right near the end of the filter it transfers a lot of noise back down behind the fornt bumper

what anodised alloy pipe connect to the manifold ?

my blitz sonic kit are exactly same as show on blitz uk website you get nothing more nothing less what you see on the photo are what you get and it does come with instrction on how to put the filter together but it dont tell you how to fit onto the car.

i got it from japan year's ago where did you get yours from ?

adjusting the heatshield dont sound louder or any different at all and the sucking nosie come direct from the filter why would it come from the front bumper ?,it suck air direct from engine bay cos thats where the filter sits not under the front bumper it isn't a cai it is a sri.

i like to see yours maybe there are two different type for corolla's but this is the first i ever heard of .

adjusting the heat shield does make a diffenece and the noise transfer goes back down the snorkel simple engineering an physics really

adjusting the heat shield does make a diffenece and the noise transfer goes back down the snorkel simple engineering an physics really

what are you taking about ?? physics and all that.

the shield adjustment are for the direction of air sucking in from outide into the filter look in your blitz instruction it will tell you and it has picture showing you aswell.

how much amount of nosie could possibly transfer into the snorkel when the filter are 2.5 to 3 inch's away from the snorkel you really lost me here then again you lost me ages ago when you mention you had a anodised alloy pipe connect to the manifold.

lol.

i dont have one of these but i have a question about my typhoon, when i first start engine the typhoon roars very nicely but seem to calm down when engine is warm. can any of you tell me if this is normal ?

lol.

i dont have one of these but i have a question about my typhoon, when i first start engine the typhoon roars very nicely but seem to calm down when engine is warm. can any of you tell me if this is normal ?

i dont know about k&n but the blitz AWAYS making sounds you always know is there , it roars like a lion when you rev it and it makes a hiss sound when the engine are idling cold or hot.

what are you taking about ?? physics and all that.

the shield adjustment are for the direction of air sucking in from outide into the filter look in your blitz instruction it will tell you and it has picture showing you aswell.

how much amount of nosie could possibly transfer into the snorkel when the filter are 2.5 to 3 inch's away from the snorkel you really lost me here then again you lost me ages ago when you mention you had a anodised alloy pipe connect to the manifold.

http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/Product-17.aspx

read the blitz website about the noise and adjusting it with the heatshield and as for moving the noise with the snorkel if you put the snorkel as close as possible to the filter it will transfer noise back down the pipe - how do you think exhausts get noise out of the back and woodwind instruments work etc! I asked for the anodised pipe for mine its an option from blitz

if you read it it said's i quote "this sound can be varied "slightly" by adjusting the height of the heat shield."

unless you have superman hearing you will find it sound no different but i am sure someone will BS to themself and think it sound different.

there really is no point in moving the snorkel anywhere just waste of time and hassle.

so the anodised pipe is a offical option from blitz i never heard of it?, if is a option part strange they dont listed as a option part anywhere on any site's around the world but i am glad you have clear that up for people finaly, now they can ask for this when they make purchase if they wish to connected like your's,but i can tell you all i dont use it and i dont have any pipe connect to the manifold therefore we must connect differently as my have loud induction roar and heavy sucking nosie from the filter and decend response gain so i am happy with my setup.

• 4 weeks later...

Dan

i bought a sus air filter and you dont get the pipe included you jus use the exsisting one and the cone sits where the standard one is(like the pic on blitz site) but you can add a pipe from bottom of your bumper to the filter. mine sounds good and looks good wen its clean