Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dumb Questions For A Newbie

wora

...so i need some help!

i got the 1.0 vvti 3 door

and i got the standard radio/cd player

i was wondering:

-what the hell does pushing in the volume button do????i just cant figure it out!!!

-do you think that if i went to my local toyota hide-out and asked for a rear wing(default toyota one) could they fit it?

and any idea of the price?

-when i drive really slowelly(i mean about 0.5mph) my wheels scream ,its the same kinda sound as if your brakes

need a change but the weird thing is im not braking!advice?

-i see these pics on the web of custome interiors,you know, different colour dashs and stuff like that,who makes em?or do i have to spray it???

THANKS!!! :D

sorry about the spelling!but for some1 who never took an english class in his life...its not all that bad is it? B)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

1. the volume button is one of life's great mysteries, no one knows what happens when you press that button, legend has it that it gives u a 2 and a half bhp increase ;)

2. Yes of course they can fit it, expect to pay about 160 quid plus.

3. No idea on this one, get a 4 wheel allignment done, other than that... don't travel below 0.5mph!

4. Several people make these carbon fibre style dash boards... can't give you much more info on it though sorry!

Sam

2.5 BHP, ive disconnected mine and put a kenwood in..

Hmmmm 2.5 extra bhp or kenwood

they will do a new rear wing and it will cost a lot more than £160 mines in now havin a new rear 3/4 after someone took a dislikin to my car and decided to redisgn it. so ive been 2 weeks without my car! :crybaby: for a new rear wing, and to paint it, and touch up the side skirt and rear bumpers its coming to £1400

Breaks and thrown away from the discs when driving, so only driving very slowly from start off...they will still be in contact with the disc to some extent....shouldn't make a noise though.

you say its second hand...what state are the pads in?

Thanks for the tip on the volume knob! she really flies now, you certainly notice that 2.5bhp increase.

lol viper, I thought I should share my findings with the rest of you :P

in japan that little button activates the NOS, no such luck over here though :lol: :P

Thought they all came with a push in volume knob, as if you had bought the sat-nav, it would be used for this!! ;)

lol,you almost had me there,with the volume nob!

i couldnt tell ya what state my breaks right now but ill give them a look

sat-nav hey...hmmmmm....well then tell me is the sat-nav just connected to the radio or would i have to change da radio?

cuz if its all set up for the default sat-nav i might look into buying one!

oh wait a minute wouldnt i need to get a receiver put on the top of my car(triangly thing)???

hmmmm....how big a job would it be?and does it use that small lcd?not very practicle!!! <_<

well the wing isnt too expensive,but i might aswell get a nice one when i get around to get a really body kit for my baby!

ho! and one last thing,who makes does cool,...ah...what are they called again...huuuu....the metally things check out the pic!...damn how do i ad a pic damn it...anyway theyr the metal things put where the door opens,you get them allot in bmers and benzes!

nevermind

you cant upload to the forum, you have to upload to your webserver then use the IMG button on the edit page then link to the image

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links