Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Tough Problems With My Gts

ChunkeyMonkey

My first problem is a stereo question. I own a 1990 GTS with active stereo system. Since i put in my own deck in i can't wire in the toyota amp. Does anyone know where i could get a harness to fix the problem or know if the mr2 one will work. Also today the car started making a weird thumping noise at the back tire. The noise came out of nowhere. It's just a noise like a flat tire. It's on the drivers side and doesn't affect the driving of the car at all just a noise. Thank in advance.

not sure about your stero prob but change the tyre onto the front if the problem goes with it your prob lies with the tyre or rim.

I heard a noise similar to that and turned out that the strut that had been put on had a defect and was a piece of ****, basically it was like I was riding around w/ no strut on the passenger rear . So I got that repalced and now the 90GTS rides just fine.

Personally id do away with the toyota amp.

Get a decient after market modern one. A modern head unit wont need any amplification. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links