Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Cai In Corolla E12


zetemte
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I am an owner of Corolla E12. I've already dobe some little styling modifications to my car ( TTE :) ), but I haven't changed anything to gain some extra power from the engine :)

1.6 is bull****. Recentlly I've noticed, that it is , very, very slow.

As a start I've decided to fix a Cool Air Intake.

But I have some doubts is it really gonna give me any extra horses ?!

The question: Is there anyone here, who has a car like me and has installed a CAI to his car ?! I would like to know is it worth installing and maybe what product would you recommend for my baby B) ?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Ofcourse theres a CAI for our car, the problem with you guys in this FORUM is that you guys dont phuckin research about the aftermarket parts...

theres a CAI that INJEN makes for the Matrix XRS that fits 95% to our car... the other 5% you just have to make some custom adjustments and that's it, I installed mine, and I've got pictures while installing it...

my e-mail is pro_cariota@hotmail.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership