Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Types Of Lexus Light

vmail

Ive just ben told that there are two types of Lexus lights for the Yaris, Eastern Model and European Model, is this true, then that would explain why the bulbs wont fit, also could you tell me what language the fitting instuctions was.

• 2 months later...

If im not mistaken you can also get one with reflectors and one set without, set with reflectors i think were an extra £10

Just so you guys know, we have a t-sport and a 1.3.

The t-sport says made in japan on the window.

The 1.3 says made in france.

The lexus lights say made in japan, and only fit the t-sport perfectly, or any other yaris made in japan.

They wont fit the 1.3 as the bulb holders on the reverse and fog light wont fit.

in short - lexus lights are for japaneese yaris' like the t-sport and wont fit perfectly on any french yaris.

so all I need is t-sport bulb holds and some different bulb, has anyone got the bulb model number of the bulbs

yes just go to toyota and get some.

they are about 3 quid each

Mr T lies to me, he said all the bulb holders for the yaris were the same, T0550R

Well, I bought them to fit to the blue 1.3 we have... They fit on my mum's t-sport (yeah I know! :P ) without problems, but i had to modify them heavily to fit to mine as none of the bulb holders fitted - basically involved a knife and lots of electrical tape!

but it would have been easyer to use your mums bulb holders. right?