Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Couple Of Questions

stoneyni

just after a bit of info

does anyone know the price of a strut brace for a compressor....original Toyota item

and secondly , when moving along at low / zero throttle position and then accelerating , is it normal to hear what seems like pebbles being thrown on a surface from the outside ( drivers window down) , is hard to explain , seems like grit being cast on engine under tray ,

i test drove a CTS and then bought my current vehicle and they both did it , weird ,

any info is appreciated

stephen

Hi stephen,

would charles hurst toyota b able to source and price the toyota part. or get on to tte/trd and send them an email. i mailed them about parts fo my old e12 and they got back to me the next day with quotes for parts & delivery

Hi stephen,

would charles hurst toyota b able to source and price the toyota part. or get on to tte/trd and send them an email. i mailed them about parts fo my old e12 and they got back to me the next day with quotes for parts & delivery

yea i must try a dealer , tho it wont be hursts , was just being lazy if anyone on here had it handy

is there any other toyota dealers in belfast other than hursts? iv heard a few bad things about them on forums and they have been in the news too afaik

is there any other toyota dealers in belfast other than hursts? iv heard a few bad things about them on forums and they have been in the news too afaik

shelbourne in portadown is prob the best bet

hursts own the dealer in dundonald too :(

just after a bit of info

does anyone know the price of a strut brace for a compressor....original Toyota item

and secondly , when moving along at low / zero throttle position and then accelerating , is it normal to hear what seems like pebbles being thrown on a surface from the outside ( drivers window down) , is hard to explain , seems like grit being cast on engine under tray ,

i test drove a CTS and then bought my current vehicle and they both did it , weird ,

any info is appreciated

stephen

Is it the one with the little shock in it,i heard a crazy price for that before,i think like 400,thats just from memory,200 for the ordinary tte one was another one i saw. Does anyone know why they put that little shock in it? I was thinking bout getting a strut brace but im thinking like if i stiffen up the chassis with an ordinary strut were am i putting the stresses through then,got to go somewhere,is that the reason for the shock in the facelift t sport, to allow for some flexing?

As for your second question i dont get the pebbles sound,i dont know what that could be to be honest.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links