Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To Toc

axgizmo

Yeah that was my plan, then i realised i had the "other" engine :( Ah well, practice all the same :) lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• axgizmo

• Norfolk n Chance

• pauls n/a MR2 GTI

• Jinxed

yeah plus look how much you have learnt from this car. have fun in it for a while then get ur tubby with all that experience behind you. i would of come give you a race but might have to bring my brothers fiesta :P. only messing 120bhp aint bad when u compare it to what other people drive at our age, dont feel too bad about it :)

It may be the 120bhp engine but what bhp is it actually running? :huh:

You could really do with a car club organising a Rolling Road day in June and going along to that.

If only there were a club doing that.............

;)

It may be the 120bhp engine but what bhp is it actually running? :huh:

You could really do with a car club organising a Rolling Road day in June and going along to that.

;)

120bhp engine?

which one is that? is yours not a 3S-GE?

mine is a 1991 uk spec 3S-GE so how much power should it be puttin out? 150?

120bhp engine? which one is that? is yours not a 3S-GE?

It'll be a 3S-FE; essentially the same block as the 3S-GE engine but a lower compression head from the Carina which is said to be more fuel efficient.

Are you sure that's what our car is Ax, because the spoiler looks stock, and I thought the 3S-FE cars had no spoiler. That said, you also have no foglights which was their other feature. Perhaps the spoiler was added as an extra?

If you do have the Carina engine, then you'll be able to save up for your next car more quickly.

1991 should be before CATs were fitted and nominally produced 165bhp in Japan, but 158 in the UK; probably because we didn't have proper petrol back then ;)

Like my MR2, one as old as a 1991 wouldnt be close to 158bhp now.

Saying that, I have never been on a rolling road so I could be wrong!!

Saying that, I have never been on a rolling road so I could be wrong!!

:lol:

lol @ the shameless plug for the RR!

Its deffo the FE enigne, it says so on the engine. and from driving it, there's no way its got 150 + bhp

Needs brake pads now! damn it! was driving home from blackpool lastnight down the twisties and my brakes made noise when i braked sharply until i turned a left hand corner then the noise would go, so i can only assume that the pad is more worn on one side and thats whats making the noise! Ah well... i ALMOST got out of my overdraft this week! *slap*

120bhp engine? which one is that? is yours not a 3S-GE?

It'll be a 3S-FE; essentially the same block as the 3S-GE engine but a lower compression head from the Carina which is said to be more fuel efficient.

Are you sure that's what our car is Ax, because the spoiler looks stock, and I thought the 3S-FE cars had no spoiler. That said, you also have no foglights which was their other feature. Perhaps the spoiler was added as an extra?

If you do have the Carina engine, then you'll be able to save up for your next car more quickly.

1991 should be before CATs were fitted and nominally produced 165bhp in Japan, but 158 in the UK; probably because we didn't have proper petrol back then ;)

ta for that T600... where and when is the rolling road day?

lol @ the shameless plug for the RR!

Why is there one?? :lol:

You coming??

where and when is the rolling road day?

If somebody was organising one the info would be here Clicky

lmao!!! nah, no point, it'd only depress me seeing others figures lol!

Im quite happy being blissfully ignorant for now, lol!

Come on!

You'd get to meet fellow TOC'ers and if you're worried about being depressed i'll stick your car on the rollers and not tell you the results!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links