Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Gti Gearbox Upgrade ?

Unity Jon

so the 4age has been modded every which way and i've found a recipe for 350bhp that is easily achievable with off the shelf parts (almost) i'll post this later. but what about the gear box, are there any upgrades, tried and tested ?

any ideas/suggestions ?

I can get hold of a 4A-GZE LSD gearbox with equal length driveshafts, how does that sound? :hokus-pokus:

By the way the lights look ace mate, not too rice boy like either! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jon

If that's the E58 box then it's a good 'un - got one on my GZE. Same internals as the MR2 Turbo box so should be good for lots of horses.

I can get hold of a 4A-GZE LSD gearbox with equal length driveshafts, how does that sound? :hokus-pokus:

By the way the lights look ace mate, not too rice boy like either! :thumbsup:

Cheers

Jon

sounds good, let me know more please.

I can get the gearbox itself fairly cheaply, its just that it has to be shipped over here which takes 6-8 weeks and costs me £200 per cm3

Fensport are selling for £300 and we will be cheaper than them, I will be getting a large stock or engines and spares sent over here in the New Year so I will try to get some LSD boxes sent aswell.

Thanks

Jon

ok thats good news,

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as to go with this 'recipie' i've picked up for 350bhp tried and tested on a toyota conquest in South Africa or just go GZE, infact i may be able to apply some of the South african thought to the GZE :) :) now there's an idea...... Will get on the phone later

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as to go with this 'recipie' i've picked up for 350bhp tried and tested on a toyota conquest in South Africa or just go GZE, infact i may be able to apply some of the South african thought to the GZE :) :) now there's an idea...... Will get on the phone later

That sounds intresting mate :thumbsup: