Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cambridgeshire People

CorollaMo

Hey i only joined a couple of weeks ago and wondered if theres anybody from Cambridge and the surrounding area and whether there are any meets going on?

Cheers

Mo

• 4 weeks later...

HEY MO

i live just up the road from cambridge in peterborough.

local meets in cambs are hard to come by but there is a big jap meet once a month in peterborough at a retail park where the crem de la crem of performance and modified jap metal congregates and then moves on for some late night fun.

i can PM you details if you wish just let me know

Liam

im just over the border in biggleswade. be nice to pop down a1 to peterborough to see these cars m8

we regularly head up biggleswade way for some fun i'll pm you details of where and when the big meets are

• 2 months later...

Cool my Corolla is sadly lacking in power at the moment (dreaming of a black top 20v 4age) but it would be cool to see some modded rides for inspiration.

• 3 weeks later...

yea i live in cambridgeshire i must agree meets in cambs are hard to come by could ya pm me wid some details of anything that happens around that way??

We had a good meet last Sunday across at Milton Keynes (1hours drive away). Corollas, MR2, Yaris, Auris's, Celica,and even a couple of Prius's turned up....................very sociable. :group-cuddles:

You often have to travel a bit for meets :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys need help, Im looking to purchase a new yaris Im from London and found an cheap price at cambridge Toyota (Turner Motor group) Does it exist as I only spoke to the sales staff on the phone?

Hi guys need help, Im looking to purchase a new yaris Im from London and found an cheap price at cambridge Toyota (Turner Motor group) Does it exist as I only spoke to the sales staff on the phone?

Yes Cambridge Toyota is part of the Turner Group:

http://www.turnermotorgroup.co.uk/findus.shtml

Although there are other Toyota dealers in Cambridgeshire

• 6 months later...

Hello I have just joined and I own a Camry 3.0 v6 and would like to speak to other toyota owners in the area and to hear of any meets in the area

• 2 months later...

Since Modified Nationals is happening this weekend in Peterborough, meet could be arranged???

• 10 months later...

hi ive only just become a member , would be great to meet some other people with a celica st202

hi people , i have a celica st202 any meets in cambs area let me know would be good to see other celica's

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am up for a meet in Cambs or Beds. Be nice to see some other 2's for inspiration.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

a meet in or around peterborough would be good.

I don't think it will happen as the post prior to your's was left a year ago :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...

i live in essex, but cambridge isnt that far from me. would likely attend a meet if not too far.

• 2 months later...

I moved into the Cambridge area 3 years ago. Golf handicap and train tickets seem to be important issues here, an interest in cars seems to be something they don't do in a city under seige by absent minded human powered two wheelers.

• 2 years later...

Hi wass you think Cambridge is bad you want to try driving round Newmarket there are idiots riding horses and when they want to cross the road they don't bother looking they ride right in front of you, :Jumpy: as they have the right of way :D